801 multi- packs

Thread: 801 multi- packs

Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Default 801 multi- packs

has anyone tried the multi-packs of atties from totally wicked? how did they work for you? any DOA? i am just a little suspicious about them since they are so cheap and don't carry the regular 28 day warranty. thanks

Super Member ECF Veteran pfaber11's Avatar

I ordered some last week and they should be here tomorrow . they seem like a pretty good company so i think they'll be ok. they come with a 48 hour guarantee so i'll test them all to make sure they all work when they arrive. good price if they are all good though. liberty flights dont cost much more.

Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

just so you know i got a 10 pack from vapor kings in their "bulk atomizer" section, and am realllly impressed with them. a 10 pack is around 40 bucks and i have been using and abusing the first of them for nearly a month now and it still vapes like a champ.

Canadian Moderator Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I just ordered a (5) pack from GreenHouseOne for $14.99 usd to try out. Anyone else try these ones ?

So far my fav 801 attys to use have been the IkenVape 2.8 ohm shorties on a VV at 4.2v normally.

For those who understand, no explanation is needed.
    For those who do not understand, no explanation is possible.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

So far my fav 801 attys to use have been the IkenVape 2.8 ohm shorties on a VV at 4.2v normally.[/QUOTE]

Ya loved em..but can NEVER catch em in stock..sorta like tryin to have a long distance relationship..just doesnt work. And its too bad..cuz I have never found another to take there place.

Canadian Moderator Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

ya, I hear ya there..... I got lucky one time following up on my "wants" and ordered 5. Have yet to see them back in stock following that (at least when "I" look, lol).

For those who understand, no explanation is needed.
    For those who do not understand, no explanation is possible.