Need 801 ecigarette advice

Thread: Need 801 ecigarette advice

Full Member ECF Veteran

Default Need 801 ecigarette advice

In 1999 I was smoking ecigarettes, I bought the 801 and liked it but was spending a lot on attys and batteries because I keep ruining the atomizer - I just ordered and received the 14650 Kit and already doing it wrong also so I charged some of my old 801's and remembered how much I liked them (they have been sitting around a long time). Since about 2001 (when I went back to cigarettes) have the 801's changed at all, I mean are the atomizers different or the battery different (I also have some 801's with the button to activate). Just wondering if I was going to order more atomizers or anything are they selling different types now or is it all still the same? Thank you for any info, Darlene

Moved On

they must have because i have had an atty for almost 2 years on one

I have had some sitting around too because for awhile I went back to real cigarettes. I never did have any problems with the atty's except that they got clogged up once in awhile and so I had to clean them. Once I did that it worked like brand new. I've since gone to Ego-T for my main e-cig, but still use the 801 when I go to work. I work in a hospital and have to wear scrubs so it's the easiest to carry around.

Full Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Darlene, you have to be VERY careful about ordering the atomizers for the 801. They cannot say "high Power" or "High Voltage", they must say DSE 801 atomizers, period.