Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Own a DSE801 you must read this.

Super Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Personally, I find high bridge atomizers to wick better and produce more vapor than my low bridge atomizers,
    echo that! thats where you get your thought hit from. also less risk of burning out the atty. sorta... keeps it moist

Senior Member ECF Veteran

I find that the DSE801 low or high bridge attys only work good when using 6 volts. At 5 volts I use the BE112 atty.

The DSE801 at 6 volts gets a more thick tasty vapor. It gets hotter and it seems like I have to wait a long time between drags.

The BE112 at 5 volts gives a more consistent vape, good amount of vapor, flavor and throat hit. My batteries in my Prodigy last twice as long with the Be112 attys, its like night and day. The only down fall is the vapor is not as thick. The BE112s also have a better cool down. If overheated I only have to wait maybe 30 seconds to cool down before next drag.

I have yet to try the 302's, but will give them a try based on your suggestion.

Are you using 5 or 6 volts?
    Last edited by Mikie Likes It; 09-16-2009 at 05:40 PM.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I'm using a Prodigy so I assume that it's 5 volts.

Super Member ECF Veteran greenie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by darkmatter22 View Post
    i just bought 50 prefilled carts for 20$ from vaporoptions.com there trying to eliminate all there stock and 5 prefilled carts are only .95$. I KNOW! great deal and because it is a massive cart. you really 2 times as much eliquid and vaping fro your money. 50 carts prefilled thats 20-30 ml of eliquid for 20$ and there prefilled just carry one extra cart on you at all times and your set to go.
    I like carts. *bookmark*

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Just received the bestecig be112 atomizer and it's very interesting. It is not at all like the Joye 302 that is a pure arc.

The Be112 looks like a miniature high bridge but it does not deeply penetrate the foam like the High Bridge Atty.
    Time will tell which is the best but so far I like the Joye302 better. So far I've only used the BE-112 with the BestEcig brand cart but soon I'll try it with my regular Carts and compare the wicking.

So far it doesn't wick as well as the Joye302 but again I haven't compared on the same carts.
    Last edited by tomzgreat; 09-19-2009 at 12:22 AM.

Full Member ECF Veteran

Default high bridge atts.

I recently got some new 801 atts. In my JS, I noticed it was not producing vapor right and was sputtering, etc. Got to looking closer and realized it was the new atomizer, and it had the high bridge. Used it for several days with no improvement. Put one of the older low bridge ones back in, and now it's fine. I don't see the high bridge atts. as an improvment. I wrote to the merchant where I bought them, and he said that is the way they all are, and to buy them elsewhere if I didn't like them......You can bet I will.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Angelz View Post
    I have a DSE 801 pen style. For the most part I love it, but it leaks a lot. Do you know why that would be? It's, of course, a high bridge.
    If you are using a high bridge atty than you are using the DSE801 almost like dripping. You fill the cart and it pools on the top, the deepness of the atty displaces the juice and you have the juice leaking.

The low bridge Atty doesn't have the juice overflow problems.

gep
    Moved On

The RN4072's were low bridge attys and some suppliers are still liquidating their cart stock for those models. Perhaps that is the situation that you have encountered.

The suggestiong to trim the filler back should work.

Full Member ECF Veteran

That makes sense, but you end up with less liquid in the cart and topping off more. I will be looking for the low bridge from now on.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by tomzgreat View Post
    If you are using a high bridge atty than you are using the DSE801 almost like dripping. You fill the cart and it pools on the top, the deepness of the atty displaces the juice and you have the juice leaking.

The low bridge Atty doesn't have the juice overflow problems.
    Oh, I see. Thank you, I'll definitely keep that in mind when filling.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast