Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Own a DSE801 you must read this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I recently purchased a Sparkplug as a backup for my screwdriver. The Sparkplug with its 801 atty is like vaping air for me also. It is terrible, the only way to get good vapor with any taste is to drip it. My SD has uses 901 atty's and it is more of a moist, flavor filled vape in comparison. The 801 is a dry air like vapor, again, unless I direct drip it. I tried different juices in hopes of finding something that works. Nothing. I guess my only option is an adapter for either a 901 (since that is what I have been using and like so far) or try an 510 adapter???

Any other ideas?

2. Advertisement

a couple of drops of vg always helps me with vapor production

PV Master ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Question

Quote Originally Posted by bluesuede View Post
    FYI: The 801 attys from Eastmall are low bridge AND 4-hole. There's a huge difference between them (best) and the original SLB high bridge (good) attys I have.

Is there any US supplier that carries the 801 attys from Eastmall? They are sold out of the kit I want (PINK) so I'd like to try and find the extra attys sooner.
    VaporKings is the only one I've found that carries the Pink 801, but it's SLB, and I'm looking for one of the other brands, with the low bridge. Healthnut (?) in china has them too, but I'm not sure I want to risk customs, OR the long ship time.

On that note: Does anyone know where I might find a Pink 801 starter kit with the lowbridge? Looking for the BE112 or Joye302.

Thanks for any help!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Well looks like this thread has become obsolete but very impressive that it had over 9,000 views.

I recently bought a Provari and combined it with the 510 MAP-Tank E2 Mod. This combination Vapes better than an 801. So this thread in my mind is now obsolete! No need for the DSE-801 Atty anymore.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234