Thread: best supplier to get a 901 are they all the same or you get what u pay for

Default best supplier to get a 901 are they all the same or you get what u pay for

I usually always order from volcano but the juice is kina pricey so I am looking aroun for a 901 so far I looked at strictlyejuice and totaly wicked I like totaly wickeds logo and they are a widly used site. Who could I order a 901 and resonaly priced e juice from thanks

2. Advertisement
    Moved On

Madvapes has dse901 kit with 2 complete e-cigs and charger for $29.95 I have them and i love them!!!

i always got mine from healthcabin but they dont sell the standard 901 battery anymore. they sell the vgo battery that fits any 901 atty. I ordered one few days ago. they sell the 901 atty for $4.50 and a vgo big battery for $13. usb charger $4. thats the way to go. you can also get a pack of 5 cartomizers for $5. good luck. And use hc05 as the voucher code you get 5% off too.
    Last edited by nad33m; 04-01-2012 at 04:22 PM.

I purchased my DSE-901 at e cigarette usa. . . I've since reordered atomizers and carts from them. I love the site because they carry a ton of stuff. Shipping from Florida to California was 3 days. Fast! Good shop.

Quote Originally Posted by nad33m View Post
    i always got mine from healthcabin but they dont sell the standard 901 battery anymore. they sell the vgo battery that fits any 901 atty. I ordered one few days ago. they sell the 901 atty for $4.50 and a vgo big battery for $13. usb charger $4. thats the way to go. you can also get a pack of 5 cartomizers for $5. good luck. And use hc05 as the voucher code you get 5% off too.
    Just got my VGO battery and can report it does not work on 901 atomizers as the airflow hole is on the actual 901 atty and not activating the airflow on the battery. It however works great with the 808 cartomizers. The 901 atties i have do work if i cover the air flow hole and uncrew the atty a touch from the battery.