My Sleek 901 is HERE!!!! WOOHOO!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: My Sleek 901 is HERE!!!! WOOHOO!!!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Keep it up!!! Soon analogs will make you sick to even be around. Great Job tho!!!

VHO Raijin plus w/Raiju, Cronus with Helios, King with Magma!!

Moved On

Yeah, for days now, whenever I see someone smoking I can't help but see them as extreme trashy. This is not my MO as I'm not a hater, just how I feel. I also feel like buying some disposables to try to convert a few, but times to tough for that lol.

Moved On

Well cool! Thanks to this 901, my Wife & everyone in ECF, I MADE MY 1ST FULL WEEK!!!!

7 Solid days, no anologs & without really giving 2 shats about those old butts!!!

Plus I feel great & cost wise, outside of the start-up gear of course, I have only used about 7-8 bucks worth of carts & juice!!!! So I have already saved about $40-$45 bucks! So the starter kit has pactically paid for itself! AWESOME!

I'll post back at the 4wk milestone! Thanks All in here, ECF is a MAJOR help!!!!

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Awesome news!!

You may also want to try getting some 901 battery to 808 carto adapters and a pack of CE2 clearomizers. Tubes tend to crack, but you can turn them into a tank mod with a couple of syringes and a little bit of time. Plus, the ones that don't crack, work amazingly well.

I got mine from Good Prophets. They have a fat wick that works great and come pre-dry burned, so they are ready to go as soon as you open them. Don't have to deal with nasty tastes from primer or disinfectant.

Moved On

I just made the 2 weeks marker! This is now the longest w/out stink sticks in 10yrs since basic! I'll post back at the 1mo marker...
    Hiryu likes this.

Moved On

Today's the day!

1 month now, analog free! Willingly & Happy!
    Section1 and Hiryu like this.

Congrats paulsonlaw!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12