LR901 atty question

Thread: LR901 atty question

Full Member Verified Member

Default LR901 atty question

I recently purchased an LR901 low res atty from EmpireMods that I use with a 510 to 901 adapter on my Silver Bullet.
    I find the draw to be extremely tight compared to my 510 and 306 attys. Is this normal? I'm thinking about ordering another
    one but if this is the way they all draw, I think I'll stick with my 510 and 306's.

PV Master ECF Veteran

I order mine here, DSE901 Mini electronic cigarette 10-pack of 1.7 Ohm low resistance (LR 901) stainless steel atomizers, and find the draw to be about the same as the Joye 510's. And, you can't beat the price.
    Hardware: Tesla, Vamo v3, Silver Bullet @ 3.7v, Omega @ 3.7v, a pile of 3.7v boxmods. I'm a diehard, old school dripper. There aren't many of us left anymore, too bad because that's how you get the cleanest, tastiest vape.

Full Member Verified Member

Thanks cs, I think the one I have must be defective. It almost seems as though it's clogged.

I've run into issues like that a few times, you can try to clear it out. Put a bit of paper towel into the reservoir area and wipe off the threads well, then put that end into your mouth covering the carb hole and blow onto the towel, sometimes that will clear it up and make the draw better.

Super Member ECF Veteran MsOceanCity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by supershags2005 View Post
    I've run into issues like that a few times,
    Me too. Seems to be random, as I've gotten this type atty from both the cheapest and best(most recommended) vendors out there. A quick and easy way to know ahead of time whether or not you're gonna have a problem with air flow is to take the mouthpiece it came with off and blow into the atty, same way you would if clearing out atty primer juice or whatever you're using, and if there is too much resistance, it's a problem atty, not worth using(at least, I haven't been able to fix this problem). Do this when you first get it/them, so you have time to exchange or get refund.

Analog free since August 24, 2010