why is everyone on beating up on the 901?
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: why is everyone on beating up on the 901?

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Default why is everyone on beating up on the 901?

seriously? am i just lucky? my batteries last a good 5 to 6 hours, recharge under 3 and they give me great vape!

anyone else happy with their 901?

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I think the 901 is very good imo

The atomizer rocks in the 901. I have had very good luck w/ those, but batteries are another story. Autos always seem to get stuck in the on position for me. I just makes mods and use 901/801 attys now though. 510 for when i'm out and about.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I really liked my 901, I just tend to like the power of the 510 a little better, so when my old 901 atty's died I decided to just stick with one type instead of having supplies on had for 2.

Thumbs up

I'm a Newbie from Italy.

901 is my first e-cig and I'm very happy

Just my 2 cents...

Next step will be buying e-liquid and start to recharge , but I have to find Pyramid Tea Bags here , not easy!

Good Vaping!

Senior Member ECF Veteran wrecktangle's Avatar

The 901 is my regular vape, the 510 is the one I use when I want a big "hit".

Each has it's own way of being used. The 901 generally needs a "primer" puff then a nice long slow drag. The 510 is immediate with the manual batt.

Both have their places.

I get thru a day with a single batt on each one. But then I vape both during the day.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    Registered Reviewer/Blogger
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I think the 510 just made the 901 an easy target for comparison - the 901 was one of the original mini's so that was what makers shot for.

Using my original kit 901 attys on my JS now.

I love the look and feel of the 901 but my batt luck was no where near yours. I'd get 2 hours tops (heavy vaping though) and the auto switch was very hit/miss for me.

I switched to a passthru for it and that made all the difference. Thinking about the manual batts to try my luck again.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I'm not liking mine. The batteries seem to be good- they charge quick, and last a long time. I am not terribly impressed with vapor production, though it is acceptable. The BIG problem I have with it, is the really hard draw. No matter what cart filler, I have to suck like crazy on the thing. Like trying to suck a milkshake through a coffee stirrer straw.

Quote Originally Posted by mlady View Post
    seriously? am i just lucky? my batteries last a good 5 to 6 hours, recharge under 3 and they give me great vape!

anyone else happy with their 901?
    Saying that the battery lasts 5-6 hours on a charge for you is not really helpful when how you use it is not also provided. Thousands of members have used the 901. Most consider it a good "beginner" PV. But the vast majority did NOT get even close to 5-6 hours of battery life from it. If a battery (RCR123a 1000mAh) typically gets about 6 -7 hours on a charge and it is 4 times more powerful that a 901 battery, how is it scientifically possible to get 6 hours from a 901????

The answer: it's not possible, with one exception. You are one of those very, very, light users who hit's it once every hour or so. For the vast majority, the 901 batteries last 1-2 hours.

You can not change the laws of science.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast