whats the best method to allow customers to sample many flavors of ejuice?

Thread: whats the best method to allow customers to sample many flavors of ejuice?

Full Member*

Default whats the best method to allow customers to sample many flavors of ejuice?

Simple enough question.

Direct drip? And if so which one for an ego style battery?

PV Master Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Id just buy dripping atties and some drip tips. Just bear in midn that you might get some returned juice that way. Changing your juice delivery system from say a carto tank to a vivi nova can cause a drastic change in some flavors.

Sell or give them small 6ml sample bottles so they can try it with their own systems.

Blog Entries

Dripping is a favorite of many to test flavors here.

I personally never enjoyed it. I have a couple of ce3's at my disposal should I want to test out a new flavor. Same liquid capacity as a cartomizer (1 ml) but unlike a carto it has no polyfill to retain previous flavors used. ce3's are reusable, just remove one flavor and either rinse it with some water or simply add another one. Same price range as a pack of cartomizers - $9 for a pack of 5.

The Phoenix and Fluxomizer sold by Got Vapes are essentially the same thing and called ce2's. These all use a fine needle/syringe to fill. The Nano is a no-needle, pop off the top to fill device that could be used to sample flavors, too.

whats the best method to allow customers to sample many flavors of ejuice?-ce3s.jpgwhats the best method to allow customers to sample many flavors of ejuice?-ce2.jpgwhats the best method to allow customers to sample many flavors of ejuice?-phoenix.jpgwhats the best method to allow customers to sample many flavors of ejuice?-ce2-1.jpgwhats the best method to allow customers to sample many flavors of ejuice?-nanocarto.jpg