Are there any e-cigar models besides the Greencig and 4062?

Thread: Are there any e-cigar models besides the Greencig and 4062?

Senior Member ECF Veteran satoshi's Avatar

Question Are there any e-cigar models besides the Greencig and 4062?

Are these the only two existing e-cigars, that aren't disposables?

If so, are there any mods in cigar form factor?

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

There is the DSE701 which looks pretty much the same as the RN4062 and has a different internal design.

As far as designs that look cigar-ish, the closest one that I've tried is the Janty Ego/TW Tornado.

I've modified a Ego cone cover by cutting it down to allow it to slide over an 801 atty w/ 510>801 battery adapter. Works great and looks cigar-ish but its not particulary elegant. I'm waiting to see if Janty comes out with the Baby J.

Full Member ECF Veteran

epuffer.com has the "cohita" cigars, you get two cigars in the starter kit (two batteries, and two carts, USB charger, so you could vape with a buddy if you wanted), and you can buy different flavored carts from them too. Unfortunately, I don't know anything about the quality of the cigars. I'm on a mission to find out if their pipes are good quality or if its just a re-boxed DSE601. I know that's not cigar related, but if it IS just a re-box, then it should give us an idea of the rest of their products. Once I start working again, I may have to take one for the team and just order a kit and post the review on here..

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Has anyone done a mod on the Cigar or Pipe cart?

Thanks

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Twan013 View Post
    epuffer.com has the "cohita" cigars, you get two cigars in the starter kit (two batteries, and two carts, USB charger, so you could vape with a buddy if you wanted), and you can buy different flavored carts from them too. Unfortunately, I don't know anything about the quality of the cigars. I'm on a mission to find out if their pipes are good quality or if its just a re-boxed DSE601. I know that's not cigar related, but if it IS just a re-box, then it should give us an idea of the rest of their products. Once I start working again, I may have to take one for the team and just order a kit and post the review on here..
    the one at epuffer is really expensive and looks like a sort of ripoff site to me. I'd try the one at litecigusa. Its about $45 for a kit with 2 batts...lots of flavor choices too. I don't own or use one myself, but I was looking for someone else and found litecig.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

...any updates here? ...looking for an 808 cigar model.

Thanks!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Azsmokefree.com has a 510 carto cigar that is basically a modified dse701. The cartos are longer than standard size but shorter than the XL types. I'm just guessing here, but I suppose you could put a 510>808 adapter on the carto and put it in the cigar. Might work.

Since the cigar doesn't really look like a cigar, and it runs on 10440 batts, I'd probably pass. Only advantage I can see over any of the 10440 size mods is the auto switch, which may not be all that much of an advantage per se.