Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Like Tree271Likes

Thread: E Cig holders, stands, pouches, cases, etc.. ideas you came up with.

Full Member Verified Member TeaRowz's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I also ordered the Deflecto 9-Canister carousel (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000J0C8W4) to organize my e-cig supplies. I think it will work out well!
    kblush, ladygadget and lilfarmer like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

This might be of interest to y'all. E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion
    kblush likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Great thread and ideas everyone!!! I'm new to vaping so I just ordered a lot of juices so I can find out what kind of flavors I'm interested in. I just bought 2 of these: Amazon.com: Plano 3700 Size Prolatch with Adjustable Dividers: Sports & Outdoors Although I've just bought 10ml bottles to start, from the research I've done It seems there will be many slots to each fit a 30ml bottle of juice and it's cartomizer! **I also picked these because someone who wrote a review said you can carefully remove the lid. I hope that's true so it will look neat. If not, I'll cut off the latches myself!
    Last edited by kblush; 01-03-2012 at 01:42 PM.
    Vapoor eyes er likes this.

I found a kick butt smaller sized wooden amo box. I use black poly foam in the bottom custom cut to hold mine and the DW's gear. Works great and when the lid is closed makes great decore. My daily use bat and atti I pretty much have in my hand all the time.
    kblush likes this.

Plano boxes work good too... they come in different sizes and they're cheap. Home Depot or Lowes carry them..

E Cig holders, stands, pouches, cases, etc.. ideas you came up with.-314vth6real._sl500_aa300_.jpgE Cig holders, stands, pouches, cases, etc.. ideas you came up with.-41qxmphq2el._ss400_.jpg

Amazon
    Last edited by Bebe56; 03-28-2012 at 01:17 PM.
    A17kawboy and peraspera like this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

One box for cartos punches and hardware supplies....one for premade juice, and one for DIY that is expanding into another.
    I have a longarm quilting business and I am always moving around, misplacing my PV, knocking it over, also I have all kinds of fabric all over and cannot risk getting e liquid on any of it. I got a lanyard for my provari but the Pv was too heavy for it, and sometimes caused the tank to slide, so I made my own. I wanted something kinda fashionable and girlie.
    E Cig holders, stands, pouches, cases, etc.. ideas you came up with.-dsc_0010.jpgE Cig holders, stands, pouches, cases, etc.. ideas you came up with.-dsc_0013.jpgE Cig holders, stands, pouches, cases, etc.. ideas you came up with.-dsc_0011.jpg
    I also made a padded neck strap cause the thin string on the lanyard that I bought cut into my neck due to the heavieness of my PV. Now all is good!!

Registered Supplier flavorartisans's Avatar

I wish they sold better cases for the ProVari. The one from ProVape doesn't really feel like it's custom-made for it. I would love to have a better case for the ProVari.

If you have a drill press and some spare material, you can make pretty much anything. Going to go get a scrap of 2x4 and drill out perfect sized holes for batteries/PVs/Juices & Attys

PV Master Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by aziffel View Post
    Custom made from cabinet shop scraps,made by my brother.Attachment 30445Attachment 30447Attachment 30450
    All your links say invalid attachment
    Are you about to buy your 1st APV/MOD? Higher Education Required!!

PV Master Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

E Cig holders, stands, pouches, cases, etc.. ideas you came up with.-dsc03950.jpgE Cig holders, stands, pouches, cases, etc.. ideas you came up with.-dsc03951.jpgE Cig holders, stands, pouches, cases, etc.. ideas you came up with.-dsc03952.jpg

I found this whole desk on the side of the road... Structurally, it was perfect. Rather than refinish it, I got wood grain contact paper from walmart. The PV stand is the same thing. 2 pcs of 3/4" MDF, glued together, then skinned w contact paper. Drill holes, done.
    peraspera, Chiups and cherrycakes like this.
    Are you about to buy your 1st APV/MOD? Higher Education Required!!

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast