E Cig holders, stands, pouches, cases, etc.. ideas you came up with. - Page 7
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree273Likes

Thread: E Cig holders, stands, pouches, cases, etc.. ideas you came up with.

Default Holder Thingies

I grind rock, and learned wire work to tinker with my hundreds of cabochons. So I wanted to hang my PV's on my neck, and made some things of wire to do it - guess you could call them holders or hangers:
    E Cig holders, stands, pouches, cases, etc.. ideas you came up with.-img_0730.jpgFirst one, only big enough for a small 510. Silver knit.
    E Cig holders, stands, pouches, cases, etc.. ideas you came up with.-img_0728.jpgSecond one, eGo sized. Silver & blue.
    E Cig holders, stands, pouches, cases, etc.. ideas you came up with.-img_0722.jpgThird one, bigger. Will sit upright. Silver & red.
    E Cig holders, stands, pouches, cases, etc.. ideas you came up with.-img_0726.jpgFourth one, heavy base, will stand up. Mixed colors, coiled.
    E Cig holders, stands, pouches, cases, etc.. ideas you came up with.-img_0724.jpgFifth one, also will stand up. Silver netted with blue beads.

Made to hang on a chain, one is on a rawhide cord. A spiral hanger will go on a chain, or on your collar, but come off easily if you want to use it off the chain. The holders don't cover the button, so they can be used without removing.

Learned by error - measure, don't try to dangle stuff off the bottom, get a good fit to avoid it flopping around. Next effort will hopefully include a cabochon. Recent batch of rock includes a small lace agate that I may try, don't want a huge rock for the first one.

I was wondering if these are something people would like... have a lot more ideas to try.

Full Member Verified Member

All great ideas. Thanks to all the posters.

i am loving the toothbrush holder idea!!!

Quote Originally Posted by invididual View Post
    I use a toothbrush holder I got at Wal-Mart
    E Cig holders, stands, pouches, cases, etc.. ideas you came up with.-cimg1174.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by tj99959 View Post
    I use a desk organizer from wallies

thanks again guys, i just scooped myself up both of the above badboys last night. they look great, ive got em set up almost exactly the same as you guys so i wont bother posting pics but i do have to say, i cant beleive i was living without organization for so long! the difference is remarkable. now ive got a nice warm and fuzzy organized feeling. yay lol

I work out of my truck all day and had just been leaving my stuff in one of my center cup holders. Always seemed to be getting knocked around...

So I went to Auto Zone today and found this...
    E Cig holders, stands, pouches, cases, etc.. ideas you came up with.-image.jpgE Cig holders, stands, pouches, cases, etc.. ideas you came up with.-image.jpgE Cig holders, stands, pouches, cases, etc.. ideas you came up with.-image.jpg

Does the job nicely!

What does everyone else use?

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I need something for my car. Subaru cup holders in my 02 model are trash so thats not an option. If nobody is riding shotgun its just sitting on the seat, or in my lap (where I tend to forget it, then drop it on the ground when I get out).

Other than that I found a Lipton pen cup I had and use it for at my computer area. Can hold a few eGo & my provari well (plus pens/pencils in the smaller areas).

What I really need to do for my desk is get a decent length of 2x4 and take the drill press to it. Easy and works, plus it can be added to as new things come in. I just wish we had a router/router table to give it a cleaner look.

^check out my half-!%$ed blog^

Senior Member ECF Veteran

This is one I started putting together......only about a tenth of the way to what finished is going to look like. It's going inside a cupboard. This piece of it is going to stay seperate for easy carrying and the I'm going to build a custom charging rack and eliquid display rack in the cupboard too. In the base of the charging station going to have a storage that will hold tanks and extra hardware gonna be sweet will post pics of finished project. IMG_2283 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!.

Super Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jfp3 View Post
    I work out of my truck all day and had just been leaving my stuff in one of my center cup holders. Always seemed to be getting knocked around...

So I went to Auto Zone today and found this...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	3193 
Size:	21.8 KB 
ID:	183091Click image for larger version. 

Views:	3200 
Size:	22.3 KB 
ID:	183092Click image for larger version. 

Views:	2768 
Size:	21.7 KB 
ID:	183093

Does the job nicely!

What does everyone else use?
    I've got exactly the same thing in my truck - I just bent the stiff upper part to fit right under the radio & above the console - works perfectly!

Senior Member ECF Veteran rockb4's Avatar

I got one of these from staples:

StaplesŪ 7 Compartment Rotating Desk Organizer | StaplesŪ

Mods go where they show the scisors and pens, the other trays hold juice and various parts.

Duplos!
    E Cig holders, stands, pouches, cases, etc.. ideas you came up with.-2013-03-02-23.09.53.jpg

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast