Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree214Likes

Thread: Best Way to Organize Vaping Supplies & Juice?

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Best Way to Organize Vaping Supplies & Juice?

I'm looking for suggestions on how to organize all of the bits and pieces that comes along with a vaping hobby. What works for you? Tackle boxes, jewelry boxes, cosmetic organizers? I'd love to see pics if you have them!

How do you keep track of cartos? It seems like if you have a number of flavors going, it might be tricky keeping track of which carto has which juice.

Thanks!

Little tackle box is great for mods and bits and pieces. I use a separate ice cream type tub for all my juices. If you go away you can grab the tackle box and throw in the juices you want to take.

Ultra Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    ECF Veteran

I'm just using a drawer in my desk for now, though I intend to build a box that will hold all my goodies in compartments and whatnot, organized by juice "families".

As for cartos, you can get coloured nubs for them to keep track, or mouthpieces/tips.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Escapedfromdeath View Post
    Little tackle box is great for mods and bits and pieces. I use a separate ice cream type tub for all my juices. If you go away you can grab the tackle box and throw in the juices you want to take.
    Tackle box sounds good, especially the portability of it. I was also thinking that there are some craft/art organizer systems out there that might work too. I wonder if there are any storage systems out there made specifically for vaping supplies?

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by recidivus View Post
    As for cartos, you can get coloured nubs for them to keep track, or mouthpieces/tips.
    But then I have to remember which color represents which juice...lol...memory is not always my strongest area. I'm thinking something no-brainer would be best for me...maybe colored sharpies to mark both the bottle and the carto?

Senior Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I use a small tool box with lots of little compartments and storage under the lids for bigger items such as mixing supplies. If you have many flavors going at once I would piggyback the colored "condoms" mentioned above
    2- 1000mah Ego C Twists with Mini VIVI NOVAs. Vaping DIY Menthol ICY 25mg/ml 50VG/50PG Backups 1-1100mah EGO W and 1-650mah EGO C

ECF Veteran

My struggle is knowing what cartos have what juices in them. I prefer little tiny zip lock bags to keep the two together.
    FL Lori, oxygen thief and meldee like this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I put a band on the juice that matches the cartos band to know what is where can get very confusing otherwise. If I fill a few at once then a zip lock bag with name of juice works well.
    meldee likes this.

I'm currently using a cheapo plastic storage box thing I found at target, but, it kind of sucks since it has no organizers, trays, compartments or anything to help arrange all my jizznunk.

The tackle box seems like a great idea! Think I might give that a try!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Harbor Freight. It was about $9.00, it works good for now.

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast