All Mods PV Desk Holder/Caddy
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: All Mods PV Desk Holder/Caddy

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Default All Mods PV Desk Holder/Caddy

Just got this since I can't lay down a PV with a genisis atty without it leaking. I now have an excellent stand without PV's leaning all over the place. Also has cut outs for drip tips, tanks, etc.

This is an outstanding hand made wooden caddy. The fit, finish and staining is excellent. The middle three holes holds GGTS without any difficulty. Overall dimensions are 7 1/2" x 4", nice and compact though it looks bigger than it is.

Comes with 2 different sets of pegs to adjust the height. It's advised to glue them in to secure the upper part of stand. I just can't say enough about the quality of this.

Can be purchased from Red Sky Mods. They call it the Desk Caddy. 49.00, the make it and ship within 72 hrs.

Desk Caddies & Accessories - Red Sky Mods

JGG Proto,GGTS, GGTB , Stealth, JGG, Caravela, Polidiac #6, GUS Lord #78, Ti Prometey L.E. #1, Prometey 1, Prometey 2 #1, 17, Achilles #1, Gryphon,Hydra 2, DID, Mini DID, ZAU, ZAG, Hellfire, Iatty, UFS V1, Odysseus, Penelope, Nahual #16, Bliss, Nahual Proto Genisis ,Kato Hammer #536,

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Wow, great stand. Your beautiful collection is making my billfold bleed, hehe.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Boy oh boy is that nice !!!!, I think it really sets the GG's off and all your accessories too ! dspin !

Very nice....... I just need to get more mods to use something like that...lol

I love the picture with all the differant colors , you have brown , blue , green many greens , and shiny, shiny !

Quote Originally Posted by dspin View Post
    Just got this since I can't lay down a PV with a genisis atty without it leaking. I now have an excellent stand without PV's leaning all over the place. Also has cut outs for drip tips, tanks, etc.

This is an outstanding hand made wooden caddy. The fit, finish and staining is excellent. The middle three holes holds GGTS without any difficulty. Overall dimensions are 7 1/2" x 4", nice and compact though it looks bigger than it is.

Comes with 2 different sets of pegs to adjust the height. It's advised to glue them in to secure the upper part of stand. I just can't say enough about the quality of this.

Can be purchased from Red Sky Mods. They call it the Desk Caddy. 49.00, the make it and ship within 72 hrs.

Desk Caddies & Accessories - Red Sky Mods

campfiregirl likes this.
    Weapons of Mass Vapor Production; SS-GGTS-x2,SS-GG Stealth,SS-GGTB,Odysseus-V2,Penelope,IAtty,Vision ViVi Nova,The Bolt-Chrome,SS-VMAX,Chrome KTS,VV-Box Mod,3.7vBox Mod,2 Terminators-1 drip,Phoenix,SS-Griffin,AGA -T,RSST,Hydra,and Want2Vape E-Liquids.

ECF Veteran

Huummm , people must not be seeing this post much , I'm pretty sure there are many ECF members and visiters that would love to have a cool wood e-cig tube mod holder, desk caddy , display unit.

This company is relocating will be back up soon !
    Weapons of Mass Vapor Production; SS-GGTS-x2,SS-GG Stealth,SS-GGTB,Odysseus-V2,Penelope,IAtty,Vision ViVi Nova,The Bolt-Chrome,SS-VMAX,Chrome KTS,VV-Box Mod,3.7vBox Mod,2 Terminators-1 drip,Phoenix,SS-Griffin,AGA -T,RSST,Hydra,and Want2Vape E-Liquids.

Super Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Looks like a pipe rack...I've got one of those with a 'humidor', which could be re-purposed as PV stand + accessory storage!

...Bob
    mrgoodwrench2u likes this.

ECF Veteran

Oh yes, they are back up and running !! I'm saving up as we speak, I realy like this mod holder. It looks great and will suit my purpose perfect !

Just if I can refrain from buying juice and mods and atomizers and ect.....ect......then I may save enough money to get one...lol

Well anyway bump to the front / BUMP
    Dutch81 likes this.

ECF Veteran

OK they moved and here is the new place.........Welcome to Red Sky Mods -

Sarcasm Cult Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Bad, bad, bad, dspin, you are SO bad!!! Now I must have this!!! And my wallet is crying already...

Full Member Verified Member pantul's Avatar

Very Cool. I must go get one.

ECF Veteran

Reviving an old thread here, I see that they now have a v2 of the caddy that replaces the older one http://redskymods.com/Dual-Level-Tube-caddy_p_57.html

Since I need to have atleast 2 GGTS slots, I am wondering if the new model will only take 1 GGTS in the center hole or will all the large holes fit the GGTS along with its button. The new model seems to have 2 ego holes as well and only the center one is a 1.25" hole, unlike dspins description. Dspin could you please confirm the inner diameter of the 3 middle holes that fit ur GGTSes?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast