PV Holster
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Xcighippy

Thread: PV Holster

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default PV Holster

Have seen a few threads on devices to hold your PV and stumbled across this in my ramblings -- PV Clip for Provari / GGts / Mortar -- looks sexy as all get out IMO... Use as is or lose the clip and replace it with a matching lanyard and you'd be set to go styling with your PV!

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Here is my solution. I "borrowed" the ring stud from an old cybershot camera. Fabricated the ring from a piece of stainless wire. Liked it so well I did my ego spacer as well.PV Holster-ringed-ego-provari.jpgPV Holster-ring-detail.jpgPV Holster-lanyard.jpg
    Kemosabe likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Saw a lot of folks at VapeBash with those. I'm happy with my leather case from Serenity but those seemed to work pretty well.

i like the idea of the PV carabiner holster a lot.
    but im torn if i would actually use it. i have no idea how much the PV would swing as i walked and it seems like it would be bashing into my side and getting snagged on clothing and whatnot.
    but for the summertime and having limited pockets, i really like this. and that webpage has it for sale for less than when i had spotted it a while back. thnaks OP.

anyone know how much shipping to the USA is from that site? i tried the Quote option but it didnt work. also, do they take normal credit card payments? all i saw was paypal.
    Last edited by Kemosabe; 05-13-2013 at 08:12 PM.

I like the look of the holster and placed an order via paypal and received the following response. I just scanned the page and must have missed the statement about shipping.

------------------------------------------
    Hello,
    Thank you for your order from Myvape. Once your package ships we will send an email with a link to track your order. You can check the status of your order by logging into your account. If you have any questions about your order please contact us at [email protected] or call us at +639166446527 Sunday - Friday, 1pm - 4am (GMT +8 hrs).
    Please dont pay with Paypal without a Shipping Quote from us.!!

Shipping and Handling Fee included in your order is the paypal 4% fee not the actual shipping fee. DHL (2-5 Days Delivery) Quotation will be sent via email together with your orders.

Please note these shipping rates :
    US & Canada = $60 to $65,
    Singapore = $30, Malaysia = $45,
    Europe = 60$ - 65$,
    Philippines = $3.8.
    Thank you again for your business.

this PV clip look very similar. http://www.vapervenue.com/products/provari-clip
    Last edited by batt04; 05-14-2013 at 02:15 AM.

ECF Moderator Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Moved to Assorted PV Topics - E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion