Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By bacc.vap
  • 1 Post By thezoo
  • 1 Post By bacc.vap
  • 1 Post By thezoo

Thread: kick vs kick 2 whats the differences

Default kick vs kick 2 whats the differences

Ive been thinking about getting a mech mod some of them are quite nice looking but i like power regulation so i want to get a kick but cannot decide which one i want also havent found much info other than how to use them so i hope someone can clue me into the differences between them would like to get a stainless mech that will look great with a kayfun (clone) using an 18650 and a kick or kick 2 any help would be a blessing

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

The KICK goes up to 10 watts, and the KICK2 goes up to 15 watts. It seems they upgraded the negative connection points also, the KICK has a spring and the KICK2 has two spring loaded pins.

According to the Evolv website the KICK2 also has synchronous rectification for superior efficiency. The Kick2 also boasts mod resistance compensation to ensure a more accurate power delivery. Evolv LLC - Shop Now
    Uma likes this.

Thanks for the reply i think i will get the kick 2 now i just need to chose a mech that can do a kick with 18650s
    bacc.vap likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I'm not sure if you understand that the kick goes inside the mod. For almost all mech mods you have to drop down in size to an 18500 battery to get both the kick and the battery in there.

No i do know that but there are a few out there not many telescopic mods big unough for both i like the mah of 18650 batteries 18500 is close definately better than 18350's but i always want more battery life (ideal is a battery that goes weeks on a charge but i know thats not possible now)

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by thezoo View Post
    No i do know that but there are a few out there not many telescopic mods big unough for both i like the mah of 18650 batteries 18500 is close definately better than 18350's but i always want more battery life (ideal is a battery that goes weeks on a charge but i know thats not possible now)
    If battery life is the main factor you may want to look at The BAM, a 26650 mod that can use the kick with a 26500 batt. The site description says "25500" for use with the kick, but they sell 26500's for use with the kick, so I'm not sure what that's about, Probably a typo, something to check into before purchasing.
    The BAM comes with an adapter for the Kick module and a sleeve for using 18xxx batteries.
    The B.A.M. V2 - VaporCast
    Rocketpunk likes this.

Thats what im looking for sweet thanks for the heads up

Got the nzonic v3 clone and the kick 2 works perfectly
    bacc.vap likes this.

I have a Nemesis clone and run my kick with 18650"s or 18350's. I good Nemesis clone ahould come with all the tubes needed.