How do you carry your juice?
Like Tree9Likes
  • 1 Post By serenity21899
  • 2 Post By wv2win
  • 6 Post By James Hart

Thread: How do you carry your juice?

Senior Member Supporting Member

Default How do you carry your juice?

I'm about to get my first mech and RDAs in the mail and I've been experimenting with rebuilding coils on my protank 3 base and dripping, and I just carry a 10ml bottle in my pocket. But today, I reached in my pocket and the juice leaked a bit. So I ask you forum, how do you carry your juice?

I suppose I would like to find a way to carry a mod and my juice as one? Or even a better bottle? I also don't want a case or a lanyard. I suppose many of you will simply say, "don't take your mod on the go" or something along those lines, but I've found that dripping feels the closest thing to a cigarette in my opinion. I guess because you have to repeat the process once your juice has been used up. Opening that bottle is like peeling the wrapper of that fresh pack and each time you drip feels like that first cig you pull out. The only time I smoked was on the go, in my car, at work, any time except at home. When I'm at home I vape mostly 0mg and blow some clouds til the tv clouds up anyways I'm awaiting my nemesis clone and I bought an omega RDA and a v5 RDA, one of these will be for on the go. But before they get here, gotta figure out how to transport my liquid.

And please no Batman utility belts!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I actually never had a bottle of juice leak, since they all have childproof caps. I have this weird habit of always carrying the bottle with me in case I get stopped by an uninformed cop or something. At least that way I can prove what I was vaping isn't something illegal.
    NahkriinKrosis likes this.

Become a Member of
    CASAA

11-22-12

I carry it in my 5ml tank.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

You already have the tank option in the protank 3. It is curious that you prefer dripping on the go, in the car and at work. I would guess that most prefer that at home, and avoid all the fuss on the go. Associating dripping with opening a fresh pack is also a first to me, as dripping seems to be at best a half hour ritual and a fresh pack would be a half day or full day kind of thing. I suppose a fresh battery is something close to a fresh pack for me, but the analogue relationship is long gone for me. I was also never into dripping and quick to get into an automated juice delivery.

If the 10ml bottle with childproof cap gave you trouble, then perhaps carrying 3 3ml bottles might be an option for you. You get to carry three different flavors, the three bottles are more ergonomic in the pocket and there is no childproof cap to worry about. If they are closed they are closed.

Empty 3mL Bottle with Non Childproof Cap
    I'm just a Brass Monkey and Mods are my Bananas

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I carry it in my pocket, have yet to have one leak. I only carry 30 or 50 mil bottles so cant comment on larger ones
    Statistics show that today 1,205 Americans will die from smoking related illnesses. It happens everyday in America.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Plastic 30ml bottles I use to just carry in my pockets. Since I changed to glass, I designed and had the wife make me a crocheted pouch.

there is a divider inside so the bottle don't touch and I can use each without actually removing them.
    patkin, Lynni, thai. and 3 others like this.
    Vaping since August 2010... dig stuff from Touchwood, GLV, 1700Fabricators, and a few others.

^^ That crochet pouch is pretty cool. You and your wife ever plan on selling one? It's nice that you can use them without taking them out. I bought one of little travel cases from VAPORS in Brick but its starting to fill up.

For juice I would use the innokin ucan

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk