Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By Imperialbeachboy

Thread: Almost finished with my first mod stand

Super Member Verified Member Imperialbeachboy's Avatar

Default Almost finished with my first mod stand

So last night my wife was complaining about my mods, juice and rda's all over the coffee table. This morning I woke up and grabbed some scrap wood I had laying around and headed for the garage. Still needs a final sanding, stain, and varnish. Im probably going to put a few drip tip holes also. It was easy for me to make and fairly quickI already want to make a bigger one. Maybe incorporate a couple slots for some 30mil bottles, a couple more tube mods, couple ego slots for my wife, and maybe a slot for my MVP. All in all I'm pretty happy with it. Always feels good when you can save some money and make it yourself.

Almost finished with my first mod stand-img_0130.jpgAlmost finished with my first mod stand-img_0129.jpgAlmost finished with my first mod stand-img_0128.jpg

2. Advertisement
    Senior Member Verified Member callmecletus's Avatar

Nice looking stand! I have made a couple as well. As my collection grows, so do my stands. Lol. My last one cost me a trip to the ER, so probably would have been cheaper to just buy one. Lol.

4. Advertisement
    Super Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Looks great! I'm still in the design stages for my diy stand. The pics are great, the mods are too!
    A wise man once said...nothing, he listened.

Looks great! Thanks for the inspiration. My collection isn`t all that large yet, but keeps growing. Now I need a way to keep it all organized that doesn`t look terrible. I cleaned out a high cabinet,that locks, in my computer desk to keep away from my kids but its not much past the crammed in there stage.
    Shane

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Nice, I'll take 2
    US Navy Vet, Liberty Tree Member of Oath Keepers, NRA & VFW Life Member, Alaska EMT.
    http://www.casaa.org/Become_a_Member.html