drip tip to pair with cyclone
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By digital_karma

Thread: drip tip to pair with cyclone

Default drip tip to pair with cyclone

guys i need help, i have a cheap drip tip which gets hot when i used it with my cyclone afc. what drip tip can you advice me to get to pair with cyclone. thanks guys!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I like long tips with smaller / hotter RDA set ups. Mine are from 1700 Fabricators... they are in your area of the world.
    Vaping since August 2010... dig stuff from Touchwood, GLV, 1700Fabricators, and a few others.

thanks james for your suggestion. well my concern is that my DT gets hot and sometimes i can already sip my juice. i'm now looking at chaplin DT by vicious ant because it has a delfrin tip w/ ss or a stinger DT (black delfrin), also by vicious ant.

OT. i just noticed your sig, and your analogue free for almost 3yrs! wow! hope i can do it also! i'm on my 4th day now!
    James Hart likes this.

Moved On Verified Member

Not sure what resistance you run your RDA at, but I guess if you like the metal look but not fond of the heat you are experiencing, you could try one that has a Delrin insert as shown in the pic. I run mine at around 1ohm so an all metal one doesn't heat up to where I would notice it much.

I've meaning to start a topic on this. I have FT Cyclone clones (i.e. YK1) and have found a quick, nearly perfect solution. Go to Home Depot and, in their plumbing section, buy lead-free, clear vinyl tubing with 1/2" OD and 3/8" ID. This fits perfectly, stays cool, and looks great!!! I bought 10' for $3.93 (sku#70229). I was looking for silicone tubing, because of it's high heat tolerance, but could find none at a price and shipping I was willing to pay. But absolutely no issues with the vinyl -- it is completely up to this task with zero tastes or odors. This same drip-tip is widely used on other clones.

Highly recommend. I now have on all of RDAs with compatible, stainless drip tips. You can take your tip to the store to check for fit. I cut it with a razor blade, then used a file/nail file to break and smooth the edges.

drip tip to pair with cyclone-1353408-2.jpg
    Last edited by LoveVanilla; 03-06-2014 at 05:09 AM.

Moved On Verified Member

Thought I update this, I prefer the Pyrex tips now over metal, especially since I run my atty a little hotter than I used to. This one is made by Innovape Mods, perfect fit on the Cyclone.