how to make my coolfire 2 look less like a hand grenade
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: how to make my coolfire 2 look less like a hand grenade

Blog Entries

Default how to make my coolfire 2 look less like a hand grenade

I recently brought my first apv; coolfire 2. I love the thing - the tank is great, it sits beautifully in my hand, its very compact and sturdy, and is user-friendly enough for a new user like me. Of course, the thing looks like a frigging ww2 pinapple grenade, and I live in the UK, an extremely gun-free and weapon paranoid country. It may sound insane to some, but if youre caught with something even remotely resembling a firearm or weapon or public, you can almost guarantee being held at gunpoint by armed police, no joke.

So all im really after is some type of sheathe thatll snugly fit the apv; i was thinking of a rubber coat or something. I really doubt theres an accessory on the market for this device (it doesnt seem to have caught on with vapers), so i guess id have to make this coating myself, but have no idea how to do so. Anyone out there know how id go about making something like that?

Moved On Verified Member

Wouldn't that just make it look like you are packing a grenade in a sheath? LOL

Paint it pink with purple polka dots.

Full Member Verified Member mjohnsoniii's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brend View Post
    Paint it pink with purple polka dots.
    this^^^

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Get something else, and leave that one at home. I have one, too, and only take it to the vape shop or vapemeets. Anywhere, people will get the wrong idea.
    pt91 and gerrymi like this.

Become a Member of
    CASAA

11-22-12

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

You could try something like this

Blog Entries

Yeah, that's the kind of thing i was thinking of. The coolfires a bit of a coffee table apv mostly to be used indoors, but itd be nice to have the option to take it out and about. I havent actually had the pleasure of using it yet, as the batteries havent arrived. (I only brought the frag grenade a couple days ago)

Btw it doesnt state in the manual if it takes the flattop batteries or the button headed ones?

Yeah for home use only in UK
    I've got my eye on that for my husband. Try a search with the word Springfield - there's another thread where a drip tip was made for it out of a spent brass (another thing my husband would get a kick out of. ) well any way that poster owns one so would be someone to ask?

Oh never mind the search - doesn't help-it's gotta be me but I never have any success with the search here.

Check misthub . com site - they have it & several photos - one of them has a battery shown - maybe you can tell from that which type you need.??
    Cap'nTripps likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast