Items found at stores near you - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Items found at stores near you

Super Member ECF Veteran

I use the little silver pill bottles they sell at convenience stores and a key leash to spin my cartos. One at a time but it works.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

If anybody uses PPC and/or cases, you can carry all you need but if you need more juice, there's no place unless carrying a bottle... well, you can use those sample perfume 2 or 3ml bottle and fit perfectly on the mentioned cases.
    Ralikar likes this.

PV Master ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

The dollar store currently has the food coloring bottles (would be 4 for a dollar, so cheaper than any place online!)

the soft sided reader glasses come in a nice little pouch. If you can sew, create a stitch down the center and it will hold 2 complete PV's. Padded too.

Wander around any craft/supply store, and you will see a million things that can be easily "modded" to use.

Lab
    Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

wait till after easter for the food coloring bottles.. they will drop price in half.. i use those for home use.. the lid pops off if i put it in my pocket

I got a pack of ten plastic medicine measuring cups for a buck at the dollar store. Basically a clear plastic shotglass with gradations in mls, ounces, drams. I use them for mixing liquids and they are very easy to pour into bottles through funnels, or slurp in a syringe.

Super Member ECF Veteran

I got some sparkly pencil grips at Walmart and use them on my KR808s as bumpers. I cut a shorter one for near the button and a longer one for near the LED. Keeps the button from getting accidentally depressed as easily and cushions it from drops and falls.
    GiddyLydia and BrotherFrankie like this.

Found a smoking Everywhere display at a store in Virgina. HISS!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Whistle_Pig's Avatar

Medicine spoon / dropper kit. I bought one of these for a completely different reason, which might have involved just wanting the dropper, because the medicine spoon is still in the clamshell pack, gathering dust. Graduated in milliliters. Would work better if the spoon part had more of a funnel type outlet -- maybe that can be fixed with careful application of a heat gun.

Sometimes, an e-cig is just an e-cig. -- Sigmund Joyeud | Join the CoVapE Group | Colorado Vapers Forum

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default ladies evening clutch wallets

i use this to carry all my 3-6 ml bottles of juice. the slots where credit cards are supposed to go i slide my charged batteries, the clear plastic section ur drivers liscense goes into works great for attys and carts with juice in them, the zipper part for change works swell for extra filler, carts, and my trusty paper clip. it all snaps closed its padded. for reinforcing the hinges i had some jewlery making wire and ran it thru the hinges to make sure it wouldn't pop open, I have been using this for months and it is a grt accessory!!
    AngieBaby likes this.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

In a country that taxes to steal my rights

I just use the box that my E-9 came in, holds 2 batts, 5 cartos, and the whole charging get-up. in a nice looking little black box.
    Now for the other stuff, Juice, blanks, etc. I use my old heel box. Has places for bottles, syringes, cartos, etc. It's mahogony, (built it myself) looks kinda like a jewelry box, and has a lock on it.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast