Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Items found at stores near you

Full Member ECF Veteran

$1 for Swimming noodles at the dollar store. Use a fillet knife to cut to fit just about anything; carve out cylinders to hold batteries & juice:
    I cut one that I fit perfectly in the cup holder in the car.
    I sliced other sizes length-wise to fit in camera cases, a cell phone belt case. Carved out perfect pen length slots to hold batteries, carts, attys etc. custom fitted to a fanny pack and a snap shut eyeglass case.
    AngieBaby likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

If anyone's interested, Wally World has some packs of small pill baggies called "Ezy dose pill pouch" that are perfect for keeping different flavored carts/cartos. They're in the pharmacy area where they sell pill organizers, and if I remember correctly they cost apprx $1.50 for 50 baggies. They even have the white area on the bags where you can note the flavor.
    Tumblelily likes this.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

M-401/2/3 - The tray that 50 rounds of 38 or 9mm ammo come in works great for storing carts and attys upright and it fits in a small snap lock storage box from the dollar store.
    The Pentel mechanical pencil clip slid onto the batt of a fully assembled e-cig works great for securing e-cig on shirt pocket.
    A Mentos plastic gum container will hold a 5ml bottle, batt, atty with a cart, toothpick/paper clip, q-tip and a small tweezer. I keep a stopper from the cart on the threads of the batt to protect it and the q-tip is for swabbing the cart.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by SNARKYPAWS View Post
    If anyone's interested, Wally World has some packs of small pill baggies called "Ezy dose pill pouch" that are perfect for keeping different flavored carts/cartos. They're in the pharmacy area where they sell pill organizers, and if I remember correctly they cost apprx $1.50 for 50 baggies. They even have the white area on the bags where you can note the flavor.
    they also have something called a pill fob, the big one is the perfect size for carrying a 3ml bottle ( the short fat kind ) without worrying about it getting squashed, also has an o-ring so it wont leak either

Default Syringe cap

I went to Walgreens and they gave me a free 2 T oral medication syringe. I needed a cap for the end and my hubby presented me with a vacuum line cap. Fits snuggly (used a red one) and all I have to do is twist the cap to remove it.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I like Altoids tins. The small ones (Minis) is great for holding spare atty's, drip tips, etc
    A true friend will stab you in the front -Oscar Wilde 1854-1900
    Smoke free since 0800 hours 07-10-2010

Ultra Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I love this thread! Found a bunch of stuff at the dollar store to organize and carry and accessorize.
    AngieBaby likes this.

Just got back from the beach (Nags Head where we were chased out by Hurricane Earl) and we visited a local fishing shop. A co-worker had suggested using a tacklebox to hold my stuff. I found one that wasn't too big and it's pink and purple! This will be great to take on trips and take enough essentials.

Full Member ECF Veteran vapwench's Avatar

I use a Golla MP3 bag. Got it at Target. It has a flip over velcro flap, two inside pockets that I use to store my E9 and KR808 batteries (even the super long ones fit!), and filled cartos. I get 6-7 batteries in the inner pocket. And about 10 cartos in the other inner pocket. If I want to just toss my empty carts into my pocket, then I can get my V4L PCC in the inner pocket, 6 batteries in the other inner pocket, and 6-8 cartos in the zipper pocket on the back.

And I store the empty carto's in the zipper pocket on the back. It has a neck string, and a carabiner for attaching to a belt loop, plus a belt loop on the back. They come in a lot of different colors too. It was $14.95.

The Case

the inside of the case showing batts in the inner pocket and carts in the outer one

The zipper pocket on the back, where I store either spent carts or filled carts

Senior Member ECF Veteran

For holding carts, I use Plano .38 caliber plastic ammo boxes from a sporting goods store. As I recall, a box for 50 is about $2.70, a box for 100 is about $4.00. 510 carts fit perfectly.

EDIT: Just saw that Paisley posted this idea above. Oops.
    Last edited by ropetrick; 10-21-2010 at 07:44 PM.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast