Items found at stores near you - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Items found at stores near you

Senior Member ECF Veteran

kj - Get one! I got a Golla case at K-mart that is about the size of a pack of analogs, holds everything and even has a belt hook and a big clip on the end and a neck strap. Cool designs too...

Ultra Member ECF Veteran aubergine's Avatar

This has probably already been mentioned in here, but if you're a juice fanatic zipped cases for aroma therapy bottles are really nice for travelling, or just to keep juices dark, easy to access and orderly. Mine is by Therapure, from Amazon. The "presentation case" model is like a zipped notebook. Most have pockets and enough space there to tuck in lots of other supplies, but I mostly just use them for the juice. It would be easy to add more elastic bands to the pocket page and flap to customize stuff-carrying. Especially great for vacation.
    I like to carry a LOT of juices as I rotate constantly. These would be handy in the fridge, also, if you store your juice that way. Love my cases.
    They are NOT real cheap; depends on size. Mine was @ $35. The top row won't hold juice as standard ecig bottles are too tall cause of dropper tops - but you do fill the case, the elastic's just a little lower than the bottle waist. Just subtract that many from usual capacity (you can get them to up to 72 AT bottles - mine, for 32, holds 24 minus that top row).
    They have neat looking soft little purse size carrying cases and larger soft ones also - I don't know if they're tall enough though.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran aubergine's Avatar
    Last edited by aubergine; 01-01-2012 at 06:36 PM.
    sweetz and dailywalker like this.

Full Member Verified Member Ronaldo's Avatar

Great info. Like your avatar, Aubergine. Along the same lines. Spells Of Magic - Learn Witchcraft, Wicca and Magic carries bottles and amphoria of various shapes and sizes that are worn around the neck on a chain. Designed for aromatic oils, they would hold e-liquid.

Moved On ECF Veteran

Ha ha, cool stuff on the spells, Ronaldo.

Full Member Verified Member

Great info and tips. Thanks to all of the posters. I think its time to go shopping

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I have two tips....I use a large caboodles makeup case to store all my gear. The spaces for lipsticks hold your juice bottles perfectly and it opens up like a tool box.
    Also I use nail polish pads...they are small squares of LINT FREE cotton that are very absorbant and very cheap. Great for cleaning up when filling your stuff. You get like 200 for $2.

Moved On

If you live in a state that cannot sell you actual syringes (used for injections) at a pharmacy ask to purchase the syringes they can legally sell you that they provide for children's liquid prescriptions. They are marked in ml, like any syringe, and actually have a better seal for liquids as many of these liquid oral meds for kids are thick and syrupy.

Empty soft bottles, with various tops and or connections and blunt needles as well as syringe tip bottle from any local henna stop or artist.

I travel a lot and end up spending time in motels. To pass the time I build coils and stuff.

This little tool kit came in handy with just about all I needed for a traveling build kit. It is a beading kit and the tools are small and easy to handle. The case fits basic stuff and all packs up easy.

Amazon.com: Beadalon 7-Piece Tool Kit Zip Pouch, Econo: Arts, Crafts & Sewing

TBAZ
    dailywalker likes this.

Found this case at Michael's today for $1.99! Holds 5 18650's. i lined it with some bubble wrap I got from a package.
    Using Tapatalk

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast