Odyssey Electronic Cigarette worst e-cig i have ever purchase
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By nikon

Thread: Odyssey Electronic Cigarette worst e-cig i have ever purchase

Full Member Verified Member

Default Odyssey Electronic Cigarette worst e-cig i have ever purchase

hello friends
    fist pleas forgive me for my bad English spelling !

second of all i want to say that this is my personal review, and i share my personal experience with the Odyssey made by totallywicked-eliquid

i been using the Odyssey for the last 3 Weeks + -
    at start it took me ages too get used to the button in the bottom
    and after about 9 days i got used too it

but this is not why i am so disappointed with the Odyssey

here is few facts about using the Odyssey
    1. you can not put the Odyssey in your pocket, i mean you can put it in your pocket, but than you will feel like your pens on fire, and you will realise you forgot to lock the button of the Odyssey and every time that the Odyssey stand straigt on is on Weight will trigger the fire button .

2. finely after servile time that your pens was toasted a bit and your wife complain why they smell so wired ?
    you finely remember to lock the button of the Odyssey before you put it in your pocket, but than Gauss what ? your pens are again on fire, and why this time ?

because the button of the Odyssey is unlock while it's seat in your pocket, yes even if you will remember to lock the Odyssey fire butten, it will switch on while it's in your pocket

3. me personally i never manage to fill the cartomizers that came with the Odyssey , every time when i filled it,

once i tried to smoke it, it had burn flavor taste ( and it never happened to me with BOGE cart )

4. today the stupid butten got broken, and even that i have this 5 year warranty i don't give a care and i am going to put the Odyssey in the box with all my old rubbish other e-cigs that i purchase and don't use today.

surly Odyssey is the worst!!!!

and for last here is my PROS about the Odyssey

it's a very good looking Statue

scarf-ace likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

to be expected from TW, tbqh.

i'm glad my provari never turns my...."pens"...on fire.
    Satmini + Spheroid
    Touchwood + Rocket

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

That is a deal-breaker. My Boge Revolution also managed to turn itself on in my bag. It melted a cartomizer and a drip-tip, and I didn't even notice it until the smell of burning e-liquid alerted me

Sorry you had a bad experience. LOL about the statue comment though
    Provari Mini, Vmod, REO Mini, Viggo mech clone, IStick, Spinner, Kayfun Lite clone, AGA T5, Iclear16, Mini Protank III, Aspire BDC, EVOD 2