Thread: IGO-W O-rings

Default IGO-W O-rings

Does anyone know where to get replacement o-rings for the IGO-W other than the internet??

I went through the two spares that came with the W already. I have also been to traget, walmart, lowes, pep-boys, harbor freight tools, and advanced autoparts. no dice anywhere. I also went to the biggest B&M in the area.

has anyone gotten replacements other than online?

2. Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by TomGeorge View Post
    Does anyone know where to get replacement o-rings for the IGO-W other than the internet??

I went through the two spares that came with the W already. I have also been to traget, walmart, lowes, pep-boys, harbor freight tools, and advanced autoparts. no dice anywhere. I also went to the biggest B&M in the area.

has anyone gotten replacements other than online?
    I dont know about where you're at, but we have a hydraulics and machine place that can make any oring. Possibly check with some of those types of nearby places and see if they can also make orings. You would probably need one to have to match up with.

4. Advertisement

Is there a Grainger nearby?
    They have two stores within fifteen minutes from me; the only thing the the counterman asks is "What material do you want this time?"

O-Rings and O-Ring Kits - Grainger Industrial Supply
    Last edited by IceRail; 03-01-2014 at 07:36 PM. Reason: spelling

Full Member Verified Member

just grab the o ring kit from Oriellys, its under 5 bucks for a ton of applicable rings