Petition: Democratic (or ex-Dem) voters to Democratic Party: STOP THAT! - Page 2
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree146Likes

Thread: Petition: Democratic (or ex-Dem) voters to Democratic Party: STOP THAT!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

BTW, I have 3 times listened online and 4 times sat in legislative hearings at the state, county, and city level and heard medical people (or, in some cases, FAKE medical people like the American Lung Association or the American Cancer Society) lobby these folks HARD, against e-cigs. Half of those medical people were being honest or clueless, the other half were lying ANTZ.

The clueless ones could be fixed.

Two of those times, public safety people (NOT Firefighters) were lobbying and/or testifying against us also.

Cops respect firefighters, and when people die in a cigarette-caused fire, BOTH groups show up. So anybody with friends, family, self, etc, in firefighting or public safety, DO lobby them.

USFA Smoking & Home Fires

Every year, almost 1,000 smokers and non-smokers are killed in home fires caused by cigarettes and other smoking materials. The U.S. Fire Administration is working to help prevent home fire deaths and injuries caused by smoking materials. Fires caused by cigarettes and other smoking materials are preventable.
    Uma, aikanae1 and Anjaffm like this.
    “When you choose an action, you choose the consequences of that action. When you desire a consequence you had damned well better take the action that would create it.”
    Lois McMaster Bujold, Memory

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Well done, Berylanna. Signed! TY.
    Uma and Anjaffm like this.

Senior Member Verified Member

The point of this is NOT that the Dems are the only culprits, it's that they are MY culprits.
    Point well taken. So not to derail the direction you're going here I do agree that it's mainly the bleeding hearted nanny types that are the problem, and yes i agree there are pleanty of rhinos that play right into the scenarios voting along with the antz and nanny libs.

USFA Smoking & Home Fires
    But oh nooooo, don't even get me started about cig caused fires nonsense, arrrgh.
    Cigarette caused fires represent a miniscule number of deaths and injuries when compared to the millions of additional cig smokers that are dieing because of the damned FSC legislation. Don't even get me started on how the smokers rights werent even talen into consideration when the FSC legislation was put into law. AS I mentioned before, the smokers may as well be thought of as labrats in the antz "quit or die, genocide against smokers" mindset.
    Within a few weeks of the fsc hitting the market, FSC cigs rapidly exacerbated my own lung condition and in essence gave me copd, which forced me to have to roll my own in order to get away from the extreme increase in poisons present in the mandated FSC cigs. These FSC's are literally killing millions all to save very few from house fires that are mainly caused by ignorant smokers, most of them alcoholic fools who fall asleep in bed with a cigarette in hand

http://healthwyze.org/index.php/comp...t-smokers.html

Are the new FSC fire-safe cigarettes making smokers sicker than ever? - National Holistic Science & Spirit | Examiner.com

Fire safe cigarettes create even more lung damage

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/rebecc..._b_519867.html
    Last edited by fogging_katrider; 02-11-2014 at 03:30 AM.
    Berylanna, aikanae1 and Anjaffm like this.

Ultra Member* Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Berylanna View Post
    The point of this is NOT that the Dems are the only culprits, it's that they are MY culprits.
    Well said!
    Uma, aikanae1, KY_Rob and 1 others like this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

On it - signed. Let's keep this moving!

Ultra Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

signed. and i'll continue to sign any petition against the ignorance we're being challenged with.
    Uma, aikanae1 and Anjaffm like this.
    MODS: Brass+SS+BC+LE Stingray, 4Nine, Lux v3, Nemesis, Atom, Atomo V2, Caravela
    ATTYS: Copper+Brass Quasar, Origen v1&2, Senio, Tobh, CATs, Heron, Kayfun Lite+, SS+Gold Patriot, IGO-L

Member Supporting Member Wildfire00's Avatar

Signed! Keep it going..
    Uma and aikanae1 like this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Evening traffic bump.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Received email we're up to 64 in just a couple of days. Nice, for just ECF and FB. I'm trying to think of something creative to do to get it to spread like a chain letter, let me know if you think of something....I don't think a national party will be scared of losing 64 voters.
    aikanae1 and Coelli like this.
    “When you choose an action, you choose the consequences of that action. When you desire a consequence you had damned well better take the action that would create it.”
    Lois McMaster Bujold, Memory

Senior Member Verified Member

duplicating this thread title across several websites, not just vape sites, and then searching for it regularly on google and other engines would probably generate massive hits.

You can also add a big list of keywords in non visible white text to the opening post so search engines hit it more :-)
    Last edited by fogging_katrider; 02-12-2014 at 02:59 PM.
    Berylanna and aikanae1 like this.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast