Page 68 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1858646566676869 LastLast

Thread: HELP!! Sign this petition to raise awareness of ecig bans!!

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
    It stands for Bring Up My Post. It is posted to bring the thread up to the first page of its respective forum. Hope this helps and...

BUMP!!!
    Yep...that answers my question. thanks! Now one more...is this "Bump" activity considered "legit" by forum... or am I going to get nailed by a moderator for doing it.
    Last edited by salliezoo; 10-13-2010 at 10:07 PM. Reason: add on

2. Advertisement

Some of the listed petitions and/or surveys are closed, now. I just signed something.

PV Master Vaping Advocate
    ECF Veteran

Just want to let people know that this petition is still open - I kept it open past the deadline to get more signatures. We are up to 4,761 signatures. The petition site only allows petitions to run for one year, which is approaching very soon. Please put a link on your blog, Facebook page, wherever to get as many as we can before it's ended. Thanks!

Link: A Petition for the AAP, ACS, AHA, American Legacy Foundation, ALA, AMA, ASH, FDA, Public Citizen and Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids to change their policy and support the sale and use of ecigarettes as a reduced harm option for committed adult smoker

Senior Member ECF Veteran pigelty's Avatar

I signed it. The auto response said I signed it.

Haven't recieved the email confirming my signature though...waiting....

Senior Member ECF Veteran pigelty's Avatar

sent it to some family members and friends as well as posting it on my FB.

Thanks, Kristin.

Great work again!

ECF Veteran

For some reason it's not requiring the email confirmation anymore. I've had to go through the signatures and delete spam. I have an email into the petition support to find out why that is.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Is this the same petition that is on ecigssavelives.info ? I had a friend try yesterday to sign that particular petition and he kept getting an error on the verification code. He told me he'd sent an email to the contact letting them know the form was not working.

Zenesis Cobalt & MFA, Provari's W/ZAP
    Lava Tanks, Unique Tanks & Bedazzled Glass Tubes

ECF Veteran

Yes it is the same one. I've had a couple people email me about the verification code error, but I have been unable to duplicate it. I've emailed people back - including a guy 2 days ago who might be your friend - asking them to try a different browser or lower their security setting to allow cookies and let me know if it works, but no one has responded to my requests! Maybe your friend can try it and email me? Because the verification code works for me every time I test it.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by kristin View Post
    Yes it is the same one. I've had a couple people email me about the verification code error, but I have been unable to duplicate it. I've emailed people back - including a guy 2 days ago who might be your friend - asking them to try a different browser or lower their security setting to allow cookies and let me know if it works, but no one has responded to my requests! Maybe your friend can try it and email me? Because the verification code works for me every time I test it.
    I will ask him tomorrow to try different browsers. He has several browsers installed on his computer. He is computer savvy as well.

He is a former smoker (quit cold turkey 10 years ago) and he definitely supports our cause. He's another person that thought I could never quit smoking!

Thanks Kristin!

Zenesis Cobalt & MFA, Provari's W/ZAP
    Lava Tanks, Unique Tanks & Bedazzled Glass Tubes

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I have tried three times and it keeps telling me "incorrect code" and erases my comments and starts me over ...I am frustrated and will try again later....

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves."
    Confucius