Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Like Tree298Likes

Thread: Doctors visit regarding COPD

Resting In Peace ECF Veteran txtumbleweed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Demarko View Post
    Yes, please!
    I have sent my story to all my legislatures and to both committee chairpersons but I haven't heard back from any of them yet. They allowed 4,000 letters and I used them all.
    Last edited by txtumbleweed; 04-04-2011 at 08:56 PM.

that is soo awesome, ive had lung surgery an i still smoked, i been smoking since i was 15 as well, i still continused to smoke but, this week ill be starting vaping an no cigs, im glad to hear that its working for you, gives me hope!

Thats wonderful news and good for you!
    fairweasel2323 likes this.

The car goes where your eyes go.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Tx is living testimony that vaping is a life saver, and his doctor can prove it. Congratulations Tx.

Full Member ECF Veteran marlboro_man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by txtumbleweed View Post
    That is great to hear Marlboro Man! I knew there had to be other stories out there like mine. The more of these stories that get out and the more doctors see what a difference vaping makes we will win them over in spite of all the obstacles thrown up by legislators.
    Thanks for the reply TX

I really hate to say this but most of the so-called medical people her are blind to what I try to tell them ...all I get is OH! thats nice,so your feeling a lot better now,Yes I say I use this now to get my nico fix and my lungs are clear,,,well well done keep taking the medicine and we'll see you in 6 months....

I am not senile I am 61 yrs old I am improved by this new technology The BBC have tried to denouce it The media have no right to They have not asked me what I know...

Again the people who matter to save NHS costs are not listened to

Its the same old crock No money in well people No money non oil rich countries

I am just gonna count my blessings and keep stumm from now on

God bless you all inc TX
    AvalonMyst likes this.

Great story! I can't wait to help people that I see are headed in the same direction you were.

Full Member ECF Veteran oldfatguy's Avatar

My doctor told me about three years ago I had the start of COPD and should quit smoking. I tried and managed to go 28 days before I decided I would be better off smoking. I looked at the e cig about a year ago but got ripped off by one of those online pop up ads. Finally I got an e mail from a pastor who talked about a man in his church who had quit by using the e cig. I wrote to him and he sent me the name of an HONEST company. I have now been off analogs for almost 45 days. The best part is I do not see myself going back to smoking. Thanks for your story. I am also an old vet and got real good at smoking overseas. When people are shooting at you, there is not much reason to worry about your health except for ducking.

Resting In Peace ECF Veteran txtumbleweed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oldfatguy View Post
    My doctor told me about three years ago I had the start of COPD and should quit smoking. I tried and managed to go 28 days before I decided I would be better off smoking. I looked at the e cig about a year ago but got ripped off by one of those online pop up ads. Finally I got an e mail from a pastor who talked about a man in his church who had quit by using the e cig. I wrote to him and he sent me the name of an HONEST company. I have now been off analogs for almost 45 days. The best part is I do not see myself going back to smoking. Thanks for your story. I am also an old vet and got real good at smoking overseas. When people are shooting at you, there is not much reason to worry about your health except for ducking.
    Great to hear another oldfatguy making the smartest decision you will ever make as far as health is concerned other than ducking at the right time. You have made it 45 days and you will make it forever.
    Good job and good decision!
    fairweasel2323 and Victorian like this.
    This is the day the Lord has made I will rejoice and be glad in it!

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran fallon74's Avatar

Thanks for your story!! Congrats to you!!

Congratulations! That is awesome news!!!

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast