Look at my ticker! - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Look at my ticker!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Month 4 today! Everything is still going well. I've stepped down to 14 mg nicotine (started with 24) and it has not been a problem. I actually find myself needing the PV less and less. Like, I can go a long time without vaping without feeling that, "I've got to have some right now!!!!" that I used to get when I was smoking.

I'm still using my Go-go with home made syringe tanks and it's really convenient to just fill the tank and not have to worry about it all day. I've considered getting a mod (reo), but waffle back and forth. Should I spend my money on a mod or just stock up on nicotine, batteries, and cartomizers for my current set up, in light of the FDA ridiculousness that's going on? That's my dilemma right now.

Thanks for all the support on ECF!

If you are in the Cincinnati area, check out Tri-State Vapers on Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/558079797581550/

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Congrats Spaz, 4 months is terrific and your well on your way.

IMHO if you have the extra funds to pick up a mod it might be the best thing to do. The future is very hazy at this point and standard 1 part batts have a finite life span. I can vouch for the indestructibly of the Reo's, you really can't hurt them at all. Ive dropped it several time on concrete and it took a night long bath with no damage
    Spazmelda and Dieseler like this.

Red and Black Reo Grand, Baby Black and Silver Mini, Black oo, Black IPro with M1A1 Tanks and a Black and Silver Reo Grand in my hand.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

feels really great don't it ?!?!?!?!

btw...you ticker don't show
    THE MORTAR........ Solid Brass construction with copper post contacts.just pure raw power !!!!

CONGRATS,and good luck in the future

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Im Going to stock up when Tax refunds hit. For now im still carrying on as usual.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Congratulations on your quest !

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

Glad to have another vaper in the country. This place is a fine shelter for collaboration, congregation, friendship, and camaraderie. It's the information Mecca of Vaping!! Stick with vaping, it works and I always tell people who are newer than me to not try to lower that nicotine level too soon!!! Rationale: the most well-intentioned, responsible, and conscientious decision of new vapers (in their minds) is to lower their mg strength ASAP; doing this too early on following smoking cessation can lead to nicotine withdrawal. We do dumb things when we're new to this... like go smoke an analog rather than order a stronger juice or start mixing and managing your own nic strengths and flavors with DIY kits or getting more reliable and versatile equipment. Good luck and Merry Christmas. Hope you all got some new vape gear...I know I did!!!

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran Sandrita's Avatar

Well done keep up the good work!

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

5 months today! I'm going to make it to half a year soon. I can't believe it.

Today is also my birthday, and I remember every birthday that has rolled around in the past 15 years or so, I've mentally added up in my head, "well, that's x years that you've been a smoker now". 15 years or so ago, I'd promise myself that I'd quit before I got to x age, but birthday # x would roll around and I'd still be smoking. Finally, I'd given up and just resigned myself to the idea that every birthday would add another year to my tally. Now I can actually say that I quit smoking before I turned 40!

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

6 months yesterday. I forgot to post. Half a year. I'm still amazed and thrilled.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast