Phidias celebration sale - Page 3
Page 3 of 3654 FirstFirst 123456713531035031003 ... LastLast
Like Tree4802Likes

Thread: Phidias celebration sale

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

E2........come to Papa!
    TW Odyssey-TW Vape-Pro-itaste MVP-Vector VV-Screwdrivers MKI & II-Precise Super 6 & P10-Phidias & Phidias w/Feedimus-Altsmoke SB, BB, Omega, Alpha-Coppers (R2V2, Q2V3, Mini)-Reo Mini -Reo Grand-GLV2 -Big & Little Chuck-PureSmoker Prodigy V3.1 -Puresmoker Legacy-Red Sky Bandit - Joye ego

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Wow! This is an amazing mod! I have over 30 mods in my collection and I am intrigued by this one. I honestly thought there wasn't much to this prior to me actually having one in hand. It's almost a magical feeling you get when vaping on this beauty. It's simple but complicated at the same time just the way the whole concept works. It feels very comfortable in your hand and the wood is so smooth and relaxing-like smoking on your favorite pipe but better. I vape on it in the comfort of my study and I can visualize myself vaping on it by the fireplace this winter. It's a classy vape that no metal or plastic can compare to it. You don't need that variable voltage or computerized fancy electronics with this, any atty works great. I have been vaping it with LR 306's and 510's and I'm anxious to try others with it, (an 808 keeps calling out to me for some reason). I could kick myself for not acquiring one sooner! I think this mod needs to be sold by itself, not by some vendor that handles 10 other types of mods, it's in a class by itself and deserves it's own private showroom. I haven't tried the other wood box mods but I don't feel any reason to after vaping on this. I highly recommend this mod to anyone, if you're a serious vaper, you owe it to yourself to get one of these. And that's all I have to say about that.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by jcamacho View Post
    Wow! This is an amazing mod! I have over 30 mods in my collection and I am intrigued by this one. I honestly thought there wasn't much to this prior to me actually having one in hand. It's almost a magical feeling you get when vaping on this beauty. It's simple but complicated at the same time just the way the whole concept works. It feels very comfortable in your hand and the wood is so smooth and relaxing-like smoking on your favorite pipe but better. I vape on it in the comfort of my study and I can visualize myself vaping on it by the fireplace this winter. It's a classy vape that no metal or plastic can compare to it. You don't need that variable voltage or computerized fancy electronics with this, any atty works great. I have been vaping it with LR 306's and 510's and I'm anxious to try others with it, (an 808 keeps calling out to me for some reason). I could kick myself for not acquiring one sooner! I think this mod needs to be sold by itself, not by some vendor that handles 10 other types of mods, it's in a class by itself and deserves it's own private showroom. I haven't tried the other wood box mods but I don't feel any reason to after vaping on this. I highly recommend this mod to anyone, if you're a serious vaper, you owe it to yourself to get one of these. And that's all I have to say about that.
    I currently still have the original Phidius and can't agree more with the beauty of it especially how perfectly it molds to the hand, I remember my wife saying if you that's the only mod you are going to use its time to sell your others.... (not that I would) but seriously though, I'll never part with the Phidias. It's simple yet classy like a piece of fine furniture you don't want anyone else to use. Can't wait to try the Feedimus!

Full Member* Verified Member Dawolf's Avatar

i smell alotta spam in this thread....phew!

Any left? I hope I hope I hope I hope...

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Good with eggs!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Dawolf View Post
    i smell alotta spam in this thread....phew!
    It's the supplier's thread. How can discussions about what he's supplying in any way be considered spam?

Full Member* Verified Member Dawolf's Avatar

excuse me, smells like Bull...., I was just sayin I don't buy all these testimonials.....thats all.....I have rights too ya know

excuse me, smells like Bull...., I was just sayin I don't buy all these testimonials.....thats all.....I have rights too ya know
    People get really enthusiastic about these mods in particular for a lot of reasons- mostly because they're really beautifully made. I have absolutely no personal or business connection with Fono, besides the fact that I have already purchased one of his creations through another vendor several months ago. It was immediately my favorite pv, and I'm looking forward to adding a second to my collection.

B2....I can't wait!

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

You most certainly do and have the right to express it. I just find it odd why you choose to comment on it. It may not be the case but it comes across as personal but it could just be my impression. I have no interest in getting one and I can see posting over the top enthusiastic testimonials as you call them cause I find myself making them in the REO thread. Sorry if I mistook your post as personal if it was not.
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went."