Thread: Richmond, Virginia E-Cig Store

Super Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Default Richmond, Virginia E-Cig Store

NoSmokeVA has been around but has been unnoticed for some time. Many people find it shocking to find out that they have lived just down the street from an e-cig shop for over a year but just had not looked. Well thanks to the great staff at ECF we have finally begun to make an online appearance!

Personal Vaporizers | Electronic Cigarette Facts | Nicotine Facts
    You can find our address on our website
    Store Hours:
    Mon-Fri 12noon-6pm

We specialize in the 4081 and the 510, We currently have a wide variety of juices and items in stock ranging from your standard 4081 starter kit to your VMX eGo.

To show our love for the community and to all e-cig users we offer a LIFE TIME WARRANTY with ALL of our products (Excludes: Cartomizers and disposables). Whats the catch? No catch... atomizers, batteries (all styles), chargers, PCCs you name it we guarantee it. If you have any questions feel free to contact us on facebook (NoSmokeVA | Facebook) or call us in shop 804-440-9848.

Our Juices: 100% VG Juices
    Tobacco Flavors: Chinese
    Flavored Liquids: Made in USA

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Does Jimmy still own the store? I bought my first kit from him. I still have it, and it does "work". I can vouch for the lifetime warranty on the atomizers. He didn't even question me when I popped my atomizer, just mailed a new one out to me. I have not been down there in a long time though. What is new since say December of last year? Back then Jimmy was only selling what looked like 4081 kits relabeled for nosmokeva as VMX...
    The Vaper by Petar K, Orion, NGPs, Piccolo, "Pyrate", GGTS, ProVaris, Precious-L
    Z-atty-G ODY Spheroid DID-mini Lines A-2TM

ECF Veteran

So I read your blog entries and understand now. Jimmy is a cool fellow. I am coming down to the Richmond area tomorrow for National Pit Bull awareness day and may stop by...
    The Vaper by Petar K, Orion, NGPs, Piccolo, "Pyrate", GGTS, ProVaris, Precious-L

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Jimi still owns the shop and does the online orders

I took over all of his online publicity and handle all of the Forums, social websites and so on. I have also been working in the store off and on since May of this year. Its been fun and as of late he has had me running all over to reach out to our old customers ^_^ for a LONG time jimi was in a little rut only selling the 4081s and I was able to tweak his mind and get some GREAT eGos and 510s in. Working on getting some e2s and some nice HV Mods in stock. We will see what the future holds

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JollyRogers View Post
    ....I am coming down to the Richmond area tomorrow ...and may stop by...
    hehe closed Sat and Sunday If business picks up we may extend hrs and days.

ECF Veteran

Wierd, thought your blog said you were working on weekends. I know he does by appt only on Sat, but just thought the website hadn't been updated since you started working weekends. Good nuff, got plenty of other stuff to do. I have a ton of mods to show him if interested.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Yeah when i was doing the blog i was working weekends but i stopped blogging and started doing reviews on youtube We use to be open on weekends but have since just gone back to weekdays because there wasnt a large demand for the weekend.