KICK BASS VAPOR Season open! Come wet a carto or atty! (ordering thread) - Page 47
Page 47 of 1549 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157971475471047 ... LastLast
Like Tree9480Likes

Thread: KICK BASS VAPOR Season open! Come wet a carto or atty! (ordering thread)

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by guitardedmark View Post
    Any coupon codes? This thread is gigantic and my attempts at searching for one has failed o.O
    As of right now there are no coupon codes. KBV is already very affordable for a quality juice. We do plan in the future to have specials like "Catch of the Day".

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

No offense and no flame intended, but how low do you want the price to go, Mark? LOL Damn! LOL

Most other vendors sell juice for around $1.00/ml. KBV is already like 60% below that, depending on your nicotine strength.

(Hint to everyone reading this. As a Minnesotan, I can assure you that we Gophers are a thrifty bunch).

Mark, in all seriousness, I'm hoping to meet with you and other Minnesota ppl. sometime soon. Would you kindly PM me if there's a meet-up in the Twin Cities? The coffee or soda is on me. <smile>

You can't find codes, I can't find dates on the dang calendar. <g>

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by passerbyeus View Post
    Coupon code for ECF would be nice but $6.50 for 15ML is super cheap for the quality you get.
    I fully agree. To give a discount, the price would probably be bumped...like so many merchants do (not referring to any here...just a general "merchants")

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

@ BonnieGirl: Yes, they make braille labelers. Dymo makes one, as do several smaller companies. Just one or two problems. The machines are incredibly expensive (small market = big pricetag) and you'd have to know braille to use them. Actually, I sniff my way through life (insert joke here). KBV's juices have enough flavor/aroma that the only prob I might encounter would be telling the difference between say, Strawberry Pie and Strawberry Slice Cake. As I haven't yet tried either, I'm just guessing.

Hey, a little bird told me that our own beloved Basil Ray is supposed to be on vapeTV tonight. Did I miss it, or has a link not yet been posted?

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default New Order

Wow...after reading the thread and comments on the web site I am really looking forward to trying KBV juices. I sent a PM with all the information requested on the website.

Thanks

Rowdy

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Rowdy View Post
    Wow...after reading the thread and comments on the web site I am really looking forward to trying KBV juices. I sent a PM with all the information requested on the website.

Thanks

Rowdy
    Hi Rowdy, and welcome to the honey hole ...hehehe.... boB is responding to your PM now.

Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

IMHO with prices at what they are there is no need for an ECF discount code, Great Joose Great Prices and Great Friends sitting down by the water, what more could use vapors ask for besides a feeder line running from boBs lab into my PV

gto

My order's in. Can hardly wait to review

Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran
    Fishing in the Midwest somewhere around Bourbon, Mo USA

Gonna get True Love? waters sure gettin choppy round here!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by DLite View Post
    IMHO with prices at what they are there is no need for an ECF discount code, Great Joose Great Prices and Great Friends sitting down by the water, what more could use vapors ask for besides a feeder line running from boBs lab into my PV
    +1, Ditto, same here, Spot on, etc!
    Last edited by NCVapingLady; 01-11-2011 at 12:33 PM.