Page 73 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2363697071727374757677 ... LastLast
Like Tree124Likes

Thread: Official Prime Vaping thread

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I'd like a more traditional 555 (leaning towards a heavy peanut presence), and I'd like it to be very flavorful (not too subtle). Though Love From Above is my favorite Prime Vaping liquid, I think 555 would work best with a natural extract. I'm not sure why. Just seems like it would.

Also, I'm not saying it should be strictly peanut and tobacco; you should definitely add something special to it, but I think the peanut should be dominant. Maybe an almond presence could help as well. Hmmm... I'm also thinking a dash of cinnamon would be nice, but not candy cinnamon like in red hots candy, more like a natural cinnamon.

Hope that helps!

Oh, and Jon, don't forget about me when it's ready for testing. I'll be sure to give you lots of feedback. (just wanna be sure I don't miss the boat )

Edit: after reading Kazz's post, I agree that it should have a little sweetness to it. I think it would be awesome if it was sweet and salty, like those sweet and salty peanut bars they make (they're usually by the granola bars at the grocery store, in case you don't know what I'm talking about). That would be an amazing flavor! Not to mention other vendors here, but that's one thing I like a lot about Nite Lite's 555 offering--the saltiness. Mix that with some sweetness, and the uniqueness that only Prime Vaping can offer, and it would be perfection!
    Last edited by ipetbumblebees; 03-16-2012 at 06:23 AM.
    "So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past."

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by ipetbumblebees View Post
    but that's one thing I like a lot about Nite Lite's 555 offering--the saltiness.
    I agree wholeheartedly. That flavor is by far my favorite out of their line.
    I'm no rocket surgeon...

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran thegoodstuff's Avatar

Tomorrow is the BIG day, Prime Vaping's second largest sale to be held will start midnight tonight.
    So get ready to stock up on some of your favorite e-liquids, cartomizers, atomizers, drip tips and more.
    ipetbumblebees likes this.

ECF Veteran

Awesome Jon! I'll definitely be watching for the sale!
    "So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past."

Default National vaping day 2012 sale!

It is almost time for our National Vaping Day Sale! Starting at midnight tonight through midnight tomorrow 3/22-3/23 receive 40% off on all e-liquids (excluding sample packs), 20% off atomizers and drip tips, 15% off cartomizers and 10% off e-cigarettes, adapters and dual usb car chargers!

Use coupon code NVD2012

We wish you all a VERY HAPPY NATIONAL VAPING DAY!!!

ECF Veteran

Thanks for the sale! Looking forward to trying out your SLB atomizers and a couple of new flavors.
    I'm no rocket surgeon...

You're more than welcome

Quote Originally Posted by kazz63758 View Post
    Thanks for the sale! Looking forward to trying out your SLB atomizers and a couple of new flavors.

Hope you all enjoyed the sale

ECF Veteran

I know I did! Thanks again John!
    thegoodstuff likes this.

Due to all the confusion over the newsletter we sent out, we have decided to run the sale for one more day.
    Today, March 23rd, is the last day of the sale. When the clock strikes 12:00 the sale will be over