PV Master Verified Member
    Registered Reviewer/Blogger
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

the custom cases are gorgeous!
    ~::Some girls were just born with glitter in their veins::~

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I agree bmw,
    I was thinking about asking brad if he ever thought of making a case for atty's. I have been throwing the idea around in my head of making something out of a block of wood to keep my atty's organized. I thought about the idea of an ammunition case (9mm) but thought maybe something made from wood would look a lot nicer and fancier. It's always easy to find cases for the typical e-cig cigarette style ones but you never see much stuff out there for storage of spare parts and such for use that are more into the bigger big battery style PV's.

Assclown Exterminator Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by upstatEpuff View Post
    I agree bmw,
    I was thinking about asking brad if he ever thought of making a case for atty's. I have been throwing the idea around in my head of making something out of a block of wood to keep my atty's organized. I thought about the idea of an ammunition case (9mm) but thought maybe something made from wood would look a lot nicer and fancier. It's always easy to find cases for the typical e-cig cigarette style ones but you never see much stuff out there for storage of spare parts and such for use that are more into the bigger big battery style PV's.
    I've been toying with the idea of trying to make a wood box with my eGo chargers built in. Where the "female" portion of the charger is flush with the top of the box with all the cords inside plug into a usb hub with only once cord emerging from the box to plug into an outlet.......

Triple Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

looks nice

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran B-Rad_The_Mad_Vapr's Avatar

I can do anything you guys want... I will be making a desktop case soon (that is after the mods I have on order now ) for a guy to house 3 GG's (GGTS, GGTB & a slim) with a glass top. It will look super sweet for sure!

If I ever get around to making something for myself... I want to make a briefcase style case having a tempered glass or acrylic top that I can carry my mods to meets with having a drawer for storage of batts, attys, etc... But I'm always to busy making things for everyone else and never get around to my own

Assclown Exterminator Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

physician, heal thyself

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

sounds like you have some stuff in the works Brad. I've been checking that tracking number on the wood that is supposed to be sent to you but I still haven't gotten an update. I am starting to wonder if it was mailed 1st class instead of priority but I can't remember.
    I've also wondered about some sort of a display case type thing for my mods as well but just don't really have a solid idea to work with yet. I'd be afraid I would have a case made and then I wouldn't have enough room to hold all of my future mod purchases!!

upstatEpuff, I cut a really sweet piece of ebony out for your frame, it has some creamy yellowish veining in it that I think will look great with those scales (kind or the opposite black with the yellowish veins then the panels being yellowish with the black veins)

I could aways do a sort of modular case system that can have an extra drawer box added to the bottom of the case via some nice hasps or something once your collection has outgrown it.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Brad,
    sounds great, I'm psyched about the mod even more now, I agree I think that the fact that the scale is more yellowish with the black design through it will be a great combo with an ebony frame with yellow streaks through it.
    I'm still not getting any updated tracking info on that wood so I am thinking I might actually make a phonecall tomorrow just to make sure that it did go out because its still only saying that the packing label has been printed and the post office is waiting for its arrival for shipment.
    Once you get through the mods and things ease up a little I'll give you a call and we can talk about some ideas for a display type case or something like that for all my mods and gear. I'm trying to visualize a case for my mods with maybe a drawer underneath that pulls out where I can keep parts and extras and such organized in a better way than using my plano tackle box like I have been.