SweetVapes.com All things custom... wood mods, cases and juices - Page 529
Page 529 of 1465 FirstFirst ... 294294795195255265275285295305315325335395796291029 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,290 of 14642
Like Tree17415Likes

Thread: SweetVapes.com All things custom... wood mods, cases and juices

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by CdnBison View Post
    It's a bit more than a 106 miles to where you are, but I do have a full bottle of juice, half a box of batteries, it's dark and I own sunglasses....

WHERE IS ELWOOD!!!!!
    Lol ELWOOD a little shy hes not ready to leave Grip-ville yet.His confidence is building.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

It's gonna be a race between the mini and the batteries getting here first. I might go stark raving mad if I gotta wait a few days for the batts to get here. Anybody ever heard of a mailman getting a restraining order on somebody for stalking them?

Stretchy, those attys last longer if you put some juice in them! 8P~
    JK, sorry but I can't help you with them.
    Drottwiler likes this.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

SP the only time I blew attys that fast was a bad connector,and sometimes when I had the volts to high.lol.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Body in Knoxville, TN Heart in Columbus, OH
    Blog Entries

Got my shipping notice, soon this bad son of a vaper will be slaying people all over the place!

...REAPER...

@Brad - Very Good work as usual. I have been surprised; as like Brutus, I am partial to Buckeye (or Burl) but the
    non -burl GRIPS look GR8T.

Congratulations everyone - Look after your new family members!!!
    Last edited by Analogue Nemesis; 08-17-2011 at 02:30 PM.

ECF Veteran

Morning Gripville..

@Kramer-my vvf Grip didn't make an appearance either so don't worry...they'll show when Brad has them ready..

@Brutus-no offense but your buckeye mini Grip Reaper is even prettier or should I say badder looking ..Lol
    than the twins....I think his color combos came out really cool.

@Stretchy-wow...really bad luck with attys and cartos...when Brad gets his attys back in stock try them..
    in the meantime you can try a bottom feeder hybrid....they are made for bottom feeders and you might
    have better luck..I think Brads' come in in about 3 wks or so..

@Ma'am wait to you see your Pink Ivory in person..it glows!...I love mine and it gets
    lot of compliments from guys as well as girls...very pretty, you're going to love it!..
    Last edited by violetvoo; 08-17-2011 at 03:20 PM.
    Ma'am and Drottwiler like this.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by violetvoo View Post
    I use the bottom feeder hybrids from Vapage 2.0 on my vvf with good results...impossible to flood and the flavor is really good..
    I understand Brad's 510's are great too...ordered some to come with my new vvf Grip that should be close to shipping...
    Thanks Violet, just ordered a couple and can't wait for them to get here!!!!
    violetvoo likes this.

Mods: EVIC, Fogger V2, Dream Atty Juice: MBV, Halo, Vermillion River

ECF Veteran
    Body in Knoxville, TN Heart in Columbus, OH
    Blog Entries

VV, no offense taken. I never thought the twins would look that great considering the age of the wood, but man what a story they tell. Sometimes I can hear the roar of the crowd from them. LOL They look much better in person. My picture taking skills suck.

But Reaper, well that GRIP is in a world of its own. I'm having a get together with some old buddies on Sunday and can't wait to show off my GRIP!

Super Member ECF Veteran CdnBison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by violetvoo View Post
    Morning Gripville..
    @Kramer-my vvf Grip didn't make an appearance either so don't worry...they'll show when Brad has them ready..
    Yeah, I know... in the meantime, I guess if we're going to wait, we might as well wait this out together. Buy you a drink while we wait?
    violetvoo likes this.

ECF Guru ECF Veteran stretchpants's Avatar

See,
    Then is it not me?When listening to everyone on different mod boards chatting about this mod or that mod/I'm thinking well this has to be easy.Put an atty on it squeeze the bottle and vape away.That doesn't happen for me on either one.I know when they work they are fabulous but that only happens every once in a while.It's usually kill 3 attys tolerate a carto.Sometimes it will be good for a half day then the vape will be cool and tasteless.I've put them away.I'm waiting for Brads stuff. I did get batteries and atty's from Brad so I have my fingers crossed.I will take any and all suggestions.
    violetvoo likes this.