Red Sky Mods - Page 563
Page 563 of 1585 FirstFirst ... 6346351355355956056156256356456556656757361366310631563 ... LastLast
Results 5,621 to 5,630 of 15841
Like Tree12130Likes

Thread: Red Sky Mods

Registered Supplier Team ECF (folding@home)
    ECF Veteran

Ok, been a long day at work, and the seas were a bit rough so the new crewmates been barfing all day... not a good day at sea

But! Finally finished the electronics and they came out as good as I had hoped they would. Installed them into the boxes and finished the basic edging and tomorrow I finish sanding and can start on final assembly and the finish, whew ...

Usually when doing a new design I make a few test mods, but this time I am designing on the fly so it's going much slower than usual for this first run with the new regulators and switches, but it is progressing.

Hope that will tide you over for a day, should have a pic or two tomorrow night of the ladies with their makeup on, arrrr
    tybin, brian5470, pchela and 3 others like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Yo ho! the ladies be looking good!

Triple Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

very sexy mods
    Capt' Brian likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

How come I can't hit the like button more than once? : ) They are looking amazing! I'm so excited! I'm no longer unsure about my color combo either. That looks sharp!

Question - is mine rounded? I can't tell for sure. Either way, she's beautiful! There's some really nice coloration in the wood that I couldn't see in the other pics! Yay!
    Last edited by pchela; 08-02-2011 at 04:44 AM.
    Capt' Brian likes this.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by pchela View Post
    How come I can't hit the like button more than once? : ) They are looking amazing! I'm so excited! I'm no longer unsure about my color combo either. That looks sharp!

Question - is mine rounded? I can't tell for sure. Either way, she's beautiful! There's some really nice coloration in the wood that I couldn't see in the other pics! Yay!
    I had written down that you wished smooth octagon, so it will be slightly octagon shaped but the sides/corners will be heavily sanded, would you like me to run it through the router again and put totally round sides on it?

ECF Veteran

I should have pm'd you! I'm sorry. We said in the thread that we'd change it to rounded - several pages back. You acknowledged but you've been super busy! I'd forget too. If it's a pain in the rear, I don't want you to have to do it over again.

ECF Veteran

I should have pm'd you! I'm sorry. We said in the thread that we'd change it to rounded - several pages back. You acknowledged but you've been super busy! I'd forget too. If it's a pain in the rear, I don't want you to have to do it over again.
    It should be ok, the router will just take off the edges and leave me with a round side, then I will clean it up with the belt sander. Good thing it's not the opposite tho, I couldn't make a round side octagon again, lol
    violetvoo, skydragon and pchela like this.

ECF Veteran

Thank you! So sorry I didn't pm to confirm. I'm sure that's what you double check before you work on stuff!

ECF Veteran

Just checking, but I think everyone wanted Shiny Nickel switches and Large SS catch cups, yes?

ECF Veteran

Thank you! So sorry I didn't pm to confirm. I'm sure that's what you double check before you work on stuff!
    I check my spreadsheet which is usually up to date, but I also like to post production pics so it can also get caught then too when I still have time to make changes and alterations. I also will post pre-shipping pics for everyone's approval before I send out invoices. There have been a few times where it did not turn out as the buy thought it would and backed out of the sale. No problem as I just put it up on the website for sale