The Official want2vape Thread - Page 2
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: The Official want2vape Thread

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGod View Post
    Hey Donley...Glad to have you on the forum!

Love me some Acid Blondie & Alcazar & Kuba Kuba & Tobak Especial & Creme Brulee & Ecoberry...
    I could go on and on with this list!!!

Looking forward to Vapenstein Blends on May 16th!

Blondie & Alcazar Rules, I think London has joined them. AG, I think I may need to try Ecoberry one of these days
    AlmightyGod likes this.

JGG Proto,GGTS, GGTB , Stealth, JGG, Caravela, Polidiac #6, GUS Lord #78, Ti Prometey L.E. #1, Prometey 1, Prometey 2 #1, 17, Achilles #1, Gryphon,Hydra 2, DID, Mini DID, ZAU, ZAG, Hellfire, Iatty, UFS V1, Odysseus, Penelope, Nahual #16, Bliss, Nahual Proto Genisis ,Kato Hammer #536,

My friends call me A.G. Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by dspin View Post
    Blondie & Alcazar Rules, I think London has joined them. AG, I think I may need to try Ecoberry one of these days
    Ecoberry is a nice vape. It makes a nice thick vapor with a smokey berry tone. It's one of those juices I can chain vape, because the flavor isn't overwhelming.

Good morning Donley & all of you want2vape lovers!

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran DonleyDoRight's Avatar

Someone asked about codes. We aren't going to be doing much with codes. The decision was made to keep prices as low as we can, offer free shipping on the samplers and give a discount on the Flavor of the Week. Never say never, but discount codes aren't the way we want to win and keep your business. We'd prefer you buy from us because we offer good product at a fair price and treat you like family.

But like I said, never say never. That's why you should keep tabs on our Facebook page or our Twitter account, or both, because when and if we do a discount code that is where we'd be letting you know about it. And here of course

Thanks for taking part everyone!

Donley
    AlmightyGod and jazzbo like this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I keep looking at the Creme Brulee among others. I'll have to try the sampler. Thanks for posting about it.
    AlmightyGod likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by DonleyDoRight View Post
    Someone asked about codes. We aren't going to be doing much with codes. The decision was made to keep prices as low as we can, offer free shipping on the samplers and give a discount on the Flavor of the Week. Never say never, but discount codes aren't the way we want to win and keep your business. We'd prefer you buy from us because we offer good product at a fair price and treat you like family.

But like I said, never say never. That's why you should keep tabs on our Facebook page or our Twitter account, or both, because when and if we do a discount code that is where we'd be letting you know about it. And here of course

Thanks for taking part everyone!

Donley
    Free shipping on the sampler tipped the scale, I'm giving you a try. Looking forward to it, thanks!

My friends call me A.G. Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by mjmetz View Post
    Free shipping on the sampler tipped the scale, I'm giving you a try. Looking forward to it, thanks!
    Hey MJ!
    Hit me up & I'll tell you some of my favorites. Glad to see you giving w2v a try. Donley makes great juice!

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by mjmetz View Post
    Don't get the samplers of tobacco flavors. Don't say I didn't warn you. Coz once you try it ......... you'll be hooked!!!

I know I was. Now waiting on larger bottles of Alcazar, Blondie and Red Pirate. Also waiting on release on the Vapenstein Blends.

Yo Donley,
    Glad to see you now have your own forum!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGod View Post
    Hey MJ!
    Hit me up & I'll tell you some of my favorites. Glad to see you giving w2v a try. Donley makes great juice!
    Yo AG. You have already, I was taking notes....

Ultra Member* ECF Veteran Vapenstein's Avatar

you guys try Morley yet? It's kind of a fusion of VS tobacco profile and DK Tab. I like it, maybe would be better with a hair less nut.

Vapenstein - Vaping lifestyle, reviews from The Lab

ECF Veteran

Thanks Donley got my order today, thanks for the upgrade.....and tell Carol thanks for the note....I'll be waiting for the DR.s blend.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast