Page 293 of 364 FirstFirst ... 193243283289290291292293294295296297303343 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,930 of 3638
Like Tree4956Likes

Thread: Official - Quick Nic Juice - Thread

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran Joejokin's Avatar

Happy World Penguin Day

When: Always April 25th

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    About World Penguin Day:
    Penguin Awareness Day, and World Penguin Day are great opportunities to learn about and appreciate one of the few natives of Antarctica. On these days, spend a little time learning about them.... a pictorial book or internet site is fun. You can also watch a documentary of these cute and popular, grounded birds.

These days are also a time to wear black and white---penguin colors. However, wearing a tuxedo in their honor is optional. It is also popular today to tell a penguin joke or two.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Origin of Penguin Days:
    World Penguin Day coincides with the annual northward migration of penguins. This happens each year on or around April 25th. Penguins do not fly. Rather, they walk, or waddle their way to and from.

Our research did not uncover any information about the origin of Penguin Awareness Day. And, we found no consensus on the date. Rather, we found several conflicting dates in January. If anyone can provide information about this day, please contact us.

Did you know? Penguins are found in Antarctica, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Chile, Peru, the Falkland Islands, and the Galapagos Islands. Elsewhere, they are only found in zoos.

Quote Originally Posted by Joejokin View Post
    Happy National Surprise Drug Test Day

When : Always April 21th
    Joejokin likes this.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Hey guys I'm still enjoying your vanilla custard. Pretty much replaced Bobas bounty as my all day vape. Anyway I asked about custard notes before as I've read that some chemical called diactyl is present in some custard and vanilla flavors and just wanted to triple check to ensure there's none of that here.

One other thing... I've done my share of tasting lots of flavors and was wondering roughly how much flavoring I'm vaping in your vanilla custard. I was even thinking of asking for a flavor bump on my next bottle but if it's pretty high as it is I don't think I'd want to be vaping 50% flavoring full time. I. Don't expect proprietary info so ballpark is fine. Just trying to make sure I'm not hurting myself.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
    Joejokin likes this.

just popping in to say how much i like the Citrus Punch. it goes so incredibly well with my adult beverages. definitely ordering a big bottle of this. do you do discount codes or not currently?
    Joejokin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by nuggetz View Post
    Hey guys I'm still enjoying your vanilla custard. Pretty much replaced Bobas bounty as my all day vape. Anyway I asked about custard notes before as I've read that some chemical called diactyl is present in some custard and vanilla flavors and just wanted to triple check to ensure there's none of that here.

One other thing... I've done my share of tasting lots of flavors and was wondering roughly how much flavoring I'm vaping in your vanilla custard. I was even thinking of asking for a flavor bump on my next bottle but if it's pretty high as it is I don't think I'd want to be vaping 50% flavoring full time. I. Don't expect proprietary info so ballpark is fine. Just trying to make sure I'm not hurting myself.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
    Awesome nuggetz glad you liked that one so much. No we have made sure that none of our liquids have diactyl in them. If you want extra flavor in it just ask in the order comments box on check out. It should be fine, the main flavor in that vanilla is super strong & even adding double flavor it still wouldnt be over 20%.

Quote Originally Posted by Kemosabe View Post
    just popping in to say how much i like the Citrus Punch. it goes so incredibly well with my adult beverages. definitely ordering a big bottle of this. do you do discount codes or not currently?
    Thanks Kemo mmmmmmm adult beverages! Yeah we have a discount code its "15off" for 15% off your entire order.
    Loveridden and Kemosabe like this.

Happy Great Poetry Reading Day

When : Always April 28th

Great Poetry Reading Day is in honor of some really great verse.

There's lots of poetry out there. Some is good, and some is not so good. Today is intended to read the world's greatest poetry.

Celebrate today in any or all of the following ways:

Read poetry
    Hold a poetry reading hour or party
    Listen to poetry
    Write your own poetry....someday it may be looked upon as great!

Tip: Guys, you will score a lot of points, if you read romantic poetry to your lady today. And, today is also Kiss Your Mate Day.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Joejokin View Post
    Awesome nuggetz glad you liked that one so much. No we have made sure that none of our liquids have diactyl in them. If you want extra flavor in it just ask in the order comments box on check out. It should be fine, the main flavor in that vanilla is super strong & even adding double flavor it still wouldnt be over 20%.
    Thanks Joe. Makes me feel better. Love this flavor a lot.