RTS Vapes: Lowest Prices on Quality Flavorless Nicotine Liquid Made in the USA - Page 286
Page 286 of 400 FirstFirst ... 186236276282283284285286287288289290296336386 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,860 of 3998
Like Tree6311Likes

Thread: RTS Vapes: Lowest Prices on Quality Flavorless Nicotine Liquid Made in the USA

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

What is so good about the Hangsen flavors?

Double Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by skydragon View Post
    Some people that like tobacco flavors like them a lot. If you have ever tried the V4L prefilled cartos or juice, you have probably tasted Hangsen as they use it a lot.

Sdh

Quote Originally Posted by skydragon View Post
    The hangsen tobacco does not taste like perfume or talc.
    Here is a link for review.

Make The Best E-liquid ?Natural Ingredients of Hangsen Holding Co.,Ltd
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran randyith's Avatar

Had 3 federal agents from the department of homeland security visit my home and facility yesterday while I am on vacation. ... do they have to do with our US nicotine extraction? They claim they will try to get an arrest warrant from the US attorney for liying to a federal agent. The agent asked me, do you sell the little vials with flavor and nicotine in them and I said no. Then they go to my facility and find we produce flavorless liquid nicotine and think it is the same as flavored. I guess this is a new way for the federal government to go after companies.
    Uma, Lisa Belle, George.B and 8 others like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by randyith View Post
    Had 3 federal agents from the department of homeland security visit my home and facility yesterday while I am on vacation. ... do they have to do with our US nicotine extraction? They claim they will try to get an arrest warrant from the US attorney for liying to a federal agent. The agent asked me, do you sell the little vials with flavor and nicotine in them and I said no. Then they go to my facility and find we produce flavorless liquid nicotine and think it is the same as flavored. I guess this is a new way for the federal government to go after companies.
    What??!! Since when is nic, flavored or otherwise illegal?
    Smoke free and vaping since October 25, 2009

Started w/ 401, then 808, next Provari and Genisis mods.

Super Member ECF Veteran

wait..what? even if you did sell flavored...when did that become illegal and homeland security? huh?
    Bovinia, Janet H, chaos-7 and 2 others like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by hottierockstar View Post
    wait..what? even if you did sell flavored...when did that become illegal and homeland security? huh?
    That's what I'm thinking. Very strange. Lets hope it's not a new wave about to swell... first I've heard of anything like this. Man...
    Smoke free and vaping since October 25, 2009

Started w/ 401, then 808, next Provari and Genisis mods.

Sdh

I didn't think it was illegal to sell nicotine? WTH is wrong with these people!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

WHat is strange to me is if it was the Nic wouldn't that put it under the ATF? not homeland security?
    skydragon, Bovinia, Bamrz and 4 others like this.

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran randyith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sdh View Post
    I didn't think it was illegal to sell nicotine? WTH is wrong with these people!
    They are not saying it is illegal to sell flavored nicotine. They are saying I am guilty of lying to a federal agent because I said we do not sell it which is true. The department of homeland security does not know the difference between flavored and concentrated flavorless nicotine. There were around 20 other questions asked about the production of pure nicotine being a risk to the country because it is a poison.

Edit: Funny thing is these guys did not show up in suits like FBI agents on TV. They wore old ripped bluejeans and tea shirts. One Federal agent and 2 arresting officers. Saw their badges. Enough to scare my relatives visiting to go to the mall for the rest of the day because they did not want to be involved.
    Last edited by randyith; 06-28-2013 at 08:17 AM.
    Bovinia, Janet H, Baditude and 5 others like this.