RTS Vapes: Lowest Prices on Quality Flavorless Nicotine Liquid Made in the USA
Page 1 of 399 123451151101 ... LastLast
Like Tree6289Likes

Thread: RTS Vapes: Lowest Prices on Quality Flavorless Nicotine Liquid Made in the USA

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran randyith's Avatar

Thumbs up RTS Vapes: Lowest Prices on Quality Flavorless Nicotine Liquid Made in the USA

All of RTS Vapes' flavorless nicotine liquid originates from flue-cured tobacco grown in North Carolina. We offer an alternative to Chinese nicotine.

50% OFF our regular prices until current stock is depleted at RTSVAPES.com!

We have the following bottle sizes for flavorless nicotine liquid: 60 ml, 120 ml, 250 ml, 500 ml and 1000 ml. All strengths of our flavorless nicotine liquid are offered in either 100% Propylene Glycol USP Grade Kosher Certified or 100% Vegetable Glycerin USP Grade Kosher Certified

Sales Price for 36 MG Flavorless Nicotine Liquid:

60 ML = $6.63 RTS Vapes: Lowest Prices on Quality Flavorless Nicotine Liquid Made in the USA-forum-nic-banner2.jpg
    120 ML = $11.37
    250 ML = $19.22
    500 ML = $33.22
    1000 ML = $57.61

Several Custom Blends of Higher Strength Nicotine Liquid are in Stock and Available at our Website at 50% Off!

We are a gobal company and ship to most countries. We accept Mastercard, Visa, American Express and Discover Cards. Plus we offer a MyRewards Program giving our loyal customers 6% back for future purchases.

Propylene Glycol USP Grade Kosher Certified and Vegetable Glycerin USP Grade Kosher Certified

RTS Vapes is a distributor for USA made PG USP and VG USP at discount prices. Below are exaples of our Propylene Glycol USP Grade Kosher Certified prices:
    RTS Vapes: Lowest Prices on Quality Flavorless Nicotine Liquid Made in the USA-vg-banner.jpg
    60 ML = $3.29
    120 ML = $4.33
    250 ML = $6.21
    500 ML = $9.74
    1000 ML = $13.45
    1 US Gal = $38.22

Stop by and give us a look. Sign up for our newsletter for more discount coupons and gift certificates. You can also apply to become an affiliate.

Happy vaping,

Randyith
    www.rtsvapes.com
    tybin, Krang, herculian and 7 others like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Nice website and great prices. Congratulations on your grand opening!
    randyith likes this.

Thank you Beckah54. Much appreciated.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Great to see an alternative to Chinese liquid -- it's about time! Good luck with your grand opening!

Thanks jbmcdan. Setting up the supply chain with tobacco farmers, labs and more was a lot of work.

Ultra Member Registered Reviewer/Blogger
    ECF Veteran

Now that's a lot of nicotine liquid! Too bad I just stocked up last weekend.
    randyith likes this.

In response to several recent PMs I received about international shipping I am posting some clarifications as follows:

1) We use the US Postal Priority mail for all orders because we can provide you with tracking numbers and we have found it to be much easier to get through customs than DHL, UPS and others.

2) We have a lot of experience with filling out customs forms and the declared amount. Enough said. We have been in business since 2006 even though this retail website is new.

3) We provide no invoice on international orders and we remove our bottle labels on nicotine liquid replacing it with our SKU number for your reference.

4) Downside for customers is VAT is paid by buyer when using the US Postal system. UPS, DHL, etc the VAT is paid by seller. Our responsibility on international orders only is demonstrating a delivery receipt to your countries custom house.

5) We select a harmonized tariff code that works and if your country shows up on our shopping cart it means we have had no issues in delivery in the past 18 months.

6) Yes, we ship to Australia, Denmark and Canada.
    SHM0KEY and HoseGarden like this.

Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla

What Ecig did you sell in 2006 ?
    I have no favorites I love them all, but the sexy chicks who sport wild thongs drive me up the wall ;-)
    Support the cause give to CASSA

Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla

You list your Nic as made in the USA, are you saying you extract your own Nic ? or your Nic is extracted in the USA ? just wondering
    cigarbabe likes this.
    I have no favorites I love them all, but the sexy chicks who sport wild thongs drive me up the wall ;-)
    Support the cause give to CASSA

What Ecig did you sell in 2006 ?
    We had nothing to do with the e-cig industry in 2006. The owner of RTS Vapes is RTS Leasing, LLC and if you google the latter you will find the other 27 websites we own. That is where the internationaql shipping experience comes from.
    gel drops likes this.

Page 1 of 399 123451151101 ... LastLast