Dark City Vapor ***Grand Opening*** Get $5 OFF FIRST ORDER !!
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Dark City Vapor ***Grand Opening*** Get $5 OFF FIRST ORDER !!

Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Default Dark City Vapor ***Grand Opening*** Get $5 OFF FIRST ORDER !!

Hello all from Dark City Vapor

I have been approached by a lot of people here in our small town of Black Mountain, NC and all of them would ask me what is that your using or is that an electric cigarette ? So finally I decided to open a web store. I have sold some locally and have gotten great response from people. I am starting out very small and I am currently waiting on more products to arrive.

I hope to carry a larger variety of items later in time. But I need to get through the growing pains of launching this site and being able to grow my supply to meet demands. So during this time, please be patient with me.

If there is something you would like me to carry in the future I am open to any and all ideas and appreciate your input.

We currently have some great affiliations with Halo and Johnson Creek for juice, we also in the near future will have a special affiliation with Deejstuff.

What I have on hand right now is the following in limited quantities:

Gogo's
    KGO's
    Lea's
    Drip Tips
    Cartomizers both Boge and Smok Tech
    We also have a test product a variable voltage USB Passthrough !!

So come by Dark City Vapor open an account and get your $5 discount code !!

I also want to throw out a BIG thank you to Sallana for the great job she did on our website !!
    Crankyfuzz, Jewls and Sallana like this.

We currently carry 2 colors of the GOGO black and silver ! We also carry some 306 atomizers and Boge 306 cartomizers !!

PV Master ECF Veteran redheadone's Avatar

Hey I want to send a big welcome. I am right up the road from you in Asheville. Boy it is nice to have a vendor close to home. Are you going to be carrying a large variety of e-liquids? If you need any help or advice please pm me. Or if you need a tester I will be your guiena pig. I will definately be ordering from you as soon as I get my paycheck. Also do you have a store front or are you planning on opening one?

Hey Red, thanks for looking, well if things do well we will be definitely looking in to opening a store..I am in talks with Deej about POSSIBLY carrying some of his juices in the future..But for now I only have affiliations with Halo, and Johnson Creek and of course soon with Deejstuff...

Also wanted to add, I was amazed that no one really was in the Asheville area, I hear about the vendor at the mall but I havent been by to see what they sell...With me just getting my feet wet with selling hardware, I was just telling Deej I wasnt sure I wanted to become a mad scientist or not..LOL..But if anyone in the Asheville area is near by and needs something in a hurry I would have no problem meeting up with them or working something out.
    Last edited by bcordell70; 08-26-2011 at 02:59 AM.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Keep it up looks like some good prices.Get some of the higher ohm dualcoil cartos these will sell good not alot of vendors have the 2.5 or 2.0ohm with the regulated mods these are best.

PV Master ECF Veteran redheadone's Avatar

Hey I have been to the Mall From what i can tell he is selling v4lL stuff at some ridiculous prices. I think he is padding his pockets LOL I don't even waste my time. I just hate that he is taking advaantage of the unsupecting. As far as being a mad scientist you should see my home. One would think I am getting ready to open my own e-liquid store LMAO I will try and get the word out to as many of my neighbors and friends about your store.

Thanks for the request Speedemon, The next order I place ill get some of those in for sure..When I was placing all the orders for things, I believe I had LR on the brain and noticed just about everything I had was LR..LOL

Hey Thanks Red, LOL...Well I do have a lot of stuff laying around here that I test with...But nothing I dont think I would be brave enough to sell yet.

Im putting some final touches or thoughts on a contest..so keep an eye out

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast