Grand Opening at Maximum Vapors!!!!!!!!! - Page 97
Page 97 of 196 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107147 ... LastLast
Like Tree1503Likes

Thread: Grand Opening at Maximum Vapors!!!!!!!!!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Hairball I know we have never met and I have no idea of your health, (i truely hope u are very healthy! )but would u put me in your will, or adopt me??

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Welcome Sheyna, take a look back through the thread and u will see the insides of Todd's mods are top notch military precision perfect, u won't be disappointed. Plus it's good for a few laughs, we are all full of lmao's round here, so please do not eat or drink while reading, u just might splat ur screen!

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Lethalp View Post
    Welcome Sheyna, take a look back through the thread and u will see the insides of Todd's mods are top notch military precision perfect, u won't be disappointed. Plus it's good for a few laughs, we are all full of lmao's round here, so please do not eat or drink while reading, u just might splat ur screen!
    Oh, I read through every part of this thread, and was convinced with everyone's posts the pics were the real-deal, and not a one-time good picture.

And I learned early on, don't eat or drink while visiting this group. Woodies -- toobies -- fun boxes -- WHERE'S THE T-SHIRTS? I'll buy.

Thanks for the welcome, Lethalp. This is just the kind of group I want to hang with
    Last edited by Sheyna; 03-02-2012 at 11:10 PM.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

If it's not too pricey, black and has the monkey image on the front with a remark about woodies... I'll buy one! Size XL Long please

Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Welcome to the crazy and funny thread. Thanks for the compliments I put pride into my work and really enjoy doing this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheyna View Post
    Okay, after following this tread for a while, I now have to subscribe <and to the other thread, too> to keep an even closer eye on all this mod progression, especially if there are NEW mods on the horizon -- and super-especially if they are wood mods.

Everyone's exuberance over Todd's super-quality, super-clean work -- have to now have this thread in the "MY POSTS" section.

I'm with hairball -- it can look pretty on the outside, but if the inside doesn't show the creator's pride, I'm outta there.

I am a VV girl, but with the right mod, I could be persuaded to also give a looksie at new single-voltage wood mods.

So, hello to Todd, and to all his loyal fans.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

@ Sheyna...welcome to Todd's madhouse.

@ Lethalp...Health is pretty good but you never know...LOL.
    MOD HOARDER

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Odium View Post
    If it's not too pricey, black and has the monkey image on the front with a remark about woodies... I'll buy one! Size XL Long please
    I want the monkey butt on a T please.
    MOD HOARDER

Okay you guys sealed the deal. Give me your size t shirt on here or in a pm and I will go out and buy them next week. Did I tell anyone we already have 4 of them. The only thing is about these we can order them now but you have to wash them inside out and hang them to dry them. If you guys would like them I can post a pick of them.

The picture came off of the first ones we had and I called this place and they sent us new ones out.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I'm in for one...XL please. I hate tight shirts during the hot summers.
    MOD HOARDER