House of Hybrids featuring the Zenesis PV - Page 1614
Like Tree131898Likes

Thread: House of Hybrids featuring the Zenesis PV

  1. #16131
    Exalted Grand High Poobah Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    UnFettered_Soul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In The Zen Women Hit the Lottery Alternative Reality
    Posts
    5,267

    Default

    Zen~, I'd be glad to PM you some interesting customer stories to cheer you up.
    the ob and vicsan like this.
    "...you are no longer breathing air my friend, you're officially a vapor based organism."
    Quote blatantly stolen from SteamMonkey, said in response to how much I vape


  2. #16132
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Planet Vapton
    Posts
    3,678

    Default

    Our BAMs will be close brothers, I'm order #75.
    Quote Originally Posted by TunnelVision View Post
    Zen
    BAM order #76.
    No charge back on my account.
    Will keep checking.

  3. #16133
    Registered Supplier - Offline ECF Veteran the ob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Portlandia
    Posts
    7,585

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UnFettered_Soul View Post
    Zen~, I'd be glad to PM you some interesting customer stories to cheer you up.
    ME TOO!!!!

    I could actually write some interesting employee stories that none of you would believe! maybe later today, I will post some to lighten the mood today.
    Bamrz, vicsan and Cardslinger like this.
    the domo made me do it.

  4. #16134
    Exalted Grand High Poobah Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    UnFettered_Soul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In The Zen Women Hit the Lottery Alternative Reality
    Posts
    5,267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the ob View Post
    ME TOO!!!!

    I could actually write some interesting employee stories that none of you would believe! maybe later today, I will post some to lighten the mood today.
    I have a few of those from my post office days.
    Won't even touch on management!
    "...you are no longer breathing air my friend, you're officially a vapor based organism."
    Quote blatantly stolen from SteamMonkey, said in response to how much I vape


  5. #16135
    Registered Supplier - Offline ECF Veteran the ob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Portlandia
    Posts
    7,585

    Default

    These are not even going to sound like believable stories, but I promise they are. These are literally from this last week.

    I had to let the same employee go yesterday.

    She (this is key) was touching customers in inappropriate ways while helping them. Think self pleasure but on someone else. I had to ask her kindly to stop doing that. Especially while the customers GF was sitting and watching.

    Same employee was not feeling well on wednesday of last week and told my other employees it was because she had a contraceptive device (one that men use. you can piece this together for yourself) stuck inside of her. She was planning on taking care of the issue on friday. Please note the timeline. Happened on monday, she was planning on taking care of it on friday!!! We send her to emergency care to take care of it that day.

    This is my life. I hope this makes you feel a little better. I am SURE you do not have these issues.
    cigarbabe, Bamrz and Cardslinger like this.
    the domo made me do it.

  6. #16136
    Sparky Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    vicsan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    3,976

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RippleInStillWater View Post
    Acckkk!!! I didn't fire up the wick after rolling, both my genesis mods are vaping like gangbusters!! If you ever get divorced, vic, I know a hippie who loves you....

    :
    I'm so glad you resolved your issue! Happy I could help such a nice hippie!

  7. #16137
    Sparky Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    vicsan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    3,976

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the ob View Post
    These are not even going to sound like believable stories, but I promise they are. These are literally from this last week.

    I had to let the same employee go yesterday.

    She (this is key) was touching customers in inappropriate ways while helping them. Think self pleasure but on someone else. I had to ask her kindly to stop doing that. Especially while the customers GF was sitting and watching.

    Same employee was not feeling well on wednesday of last week and told my other employees it was because she had a contraceptive device (one that men use. you can piece this together for yourself) stuck inside of her. She was planning on taking care of the issue on friday. Please note the timeline. Happened on monday, she was planning on taking care of it on friday!!! We send her to emergency care to take care of it that day.

    This is my life. I hope this makes you feel a little better. I am SURE you do not have these issues.
    OMG. I'm speechless.

  8. #16138
    Registered Supplier - Offline ECF Veteran the ob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Portlandia
    Posts
    7,585

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vicsan View Post
    OMG. I'm speechless.
    yes, welcome to my wonderful world. I have many more where those came from.
    cigarbabe likes this.
    the domo made me do it.

  9. #16139
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    The only blue county in Texas!
    Posts
    8,754

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the ob View Post
    These are not even going to sound like believable stories, but I promise they are. These are literally from this last week.

    I had to let the same employee go yesterday.

    She (this is key) was touching customers in inappropriate ways while helping them. Think self pleasure but on someone else. I had to ask her kindly to stop doing that. Especially while the customers GF was sitting and watching.

    Same employee was not feeling well on wednesday of last week and told my other employees it was because she had a contraceptive device (one that men use. you can piece this together for yourself) stuck inside of her. She was planning on taking care of the issue on friday. Please note the timeline. Happened on monday, she was planning on taking care of it on friday!!! We send her to emergency care to take care of it that day.

    This is my life. I hope this makes you feel a little better. I am SURE you do not have these issues.
    ...? I think maybe you'd better send her for a psych appointment as well...
    sl_rat, cigarbabe, Bamrz and 2 others like this.

  10. #16140
    Registered Supplier - Offline ECF Veteran the ob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Portlandia
    Posts
    7,585

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pchela View Post
    ...? I think maybe you'd better send her for a psych appointment as well...
    I just sent her packing

    and sadly, not for the reasons listed. She was swearing loudly at work constantly and just generally not interacting well with customers. well, except for that one guy
    pchela likes this.
    the domo made me do it.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks