Like Tree131898Likes

Thread: House of Hybrids featuring the Zenesis PV

Sparky Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zen~ View Post

LOL... send Lawyers, Guns and Money!
    I'm on it!

Seriously, you need to report the ecommerce company to your NY state agency that is in charge of Money Transfers. Your state agency is: New York State Department of Financial Services Consumer Hotline
    1 877-BANKNYS

Report them to the BBB. Be sure to write a BBB report on the BBB site. I received an IMMEDIATE response from Paypal to the BBB report.

Get your attorney to harass the hell out of them until they give you your freakin' money back! That's what I did to Paypal when they wouldn't release MY money, plus I joined a class action lawsuit against them...had my funds released within a week.

You have to play by their thuggish rules. Don't be nice. They're .....holes. You have to be one too.

If you have already done all this...just ignore this post.
    Uma and Cardslinger like this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Zen~ View Post
    LOL... send Lawyers, Guns and Money!
    Heavy on the guns...

- Tim

Super Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

The People's Republic of Pumastan will pledge its support to Zen~'s cause!

vicsan, pounder and Cardslinger like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by vicsan View Post
    I'm on it!

Seriously, you need to report the ecommerce company to your NY state agency that is in charge of Money Transfers. Your state agency is: New York State Department of Financial Services Consumer Hotline
    1 877-BANKNYS

Report them to the BBB. Be sure to write a BBB report on the BBB site. I received an IMMEDIATE response from Paypal to the BBB report.

Get your attorney to harass the hell out of them until they give you your freakin' money back! That's what I did to Paypal when they wouldn't release MY money, plus I joined a class action lawsuit against them...had my funds released within a week.

You have to play by their thuggish rules. Don't be nice. They're .....holes. You have to be one too.

If you have already done all this...just ignore this post.
    Dang Sparky, you're a little fiesty one! I like that.
    sl_rat and Cardslinger like this.

Sparky Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. P View Post
    Dang Sparky, you're a little fiesty one! I like that.
    It's the red hair. It happens.

Paypal pi$$ed me of ROYALLY when they thought they had a right to keep thousands of dollars of my money. They'll never do that again.

PV Master Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I want Viscan on my team!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by vicsan View Post
    It's the red hair. It happens.
    Ohhhhh! Now I understand. My sister and 3/4 of my cousins are red heads. Red Hair runs in my family, not me tho, so I grew up doing battle on a daily basis.

Sparky Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. P View Post
    Ohhhhh! Now I understand. My sister and 3/4 of my cousins are red heads. Red Hair runs in my family, not me tho, so I grew up doing battle on a daily basis.
    LOL...there ya go. You get it! You poor thing.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Sounds like great costumer service skills! Where can I find her? LMAO
    Quote Originally Posted by the ob View Post
    These are not even going to sound like believable stories, but I promise they are. These are literally from this last week.

I had to let the same employee go yesterday.

She (this is key) was touching customers in inappropriate ways while helping them. Think self pleasure but on someone else. I had to ask her kindly to stop doing that. Especially while the customers GF was sitting and watching.

Same employee was not feeling well on wednesday of last week and told my other employees it was because she had a contraceptive device (one that men use. you can piece this together for yourself) stuck inside of her. She was planning on taking care of the issue on friday. Please note the timeline. Happened on monday, she was planning on taking care of it on friday!!! We send her to emergency care to take care of it that day.

This is my life. I hope this makes you feel a little better. I am SURE you do not have these issues.
    the ob likes this.

Ultra Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

major major catasrophe here!!! i am no longer an owner of a zenesis!!!! it now belongs to the cumberland river. i was trout fishing in my kayak and my drag anchor got caught and somehow flipped me. lost my hat, glasses, apv, and my fishing pole. woulda lost my life if not for my trusty inflatable life vest. im sad, and only cause i lost the zenesis. we still may get it back. i know where it fell and its shallow and clear my dad may go dive it right there and get my apv and the anchor back. i want a zenesis again!!! hurry up on them z-atties im fiending already for my zenesis!!!!!! back to carto hell!!!!!!!

standard provari with zap, zenesis standard, zenesis bam