Like Tree131897Likes

Thread: House of Hybrids featuring the Zenesis PV

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline ECF Veteran Murdock Ruml's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Don't ask what flavor percent I used on my Pluid. I will say it is strong. But I made it like that on purpose so it could be cut down if needs be.

My first batch of Pluid was done by taste, taking notes along the way. I can't stress the importance of note taking. Because once you get it perfect then you have to reproduce it. My friend that makes beer got me in the habit of doing this.
    cigarbabe and Scottinboca like this.

2. Advertisement
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Yeah I think instead of 100mg nic, they were sending out over 200mg nic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Landlord View Post
    I'm talking about the stuff with the mislabeled or should i say un-tested nic.. people were getting nic a lot stinger than they thought..

Ill see if i can find the thread for ya..

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline ECF Veteran RippleInStillWater's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zen~ View Post
    This would be a bad time to suggest Box Elder Chemical Supply, right?
    Yeah, I don't think I'm giving any business to The CEO.....

MY DIY tip -- look for a recipe you like, guess percentages from it......

The fanboys are starting to notice I'm selling my GG stuff.....
    cigarbabe and Scottinboca like this.

Z-atty-GGTS, nothing better.......
    Zenfidel and Mixmaster of Ripple Effects Juices at Cigtechs

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Hi, all,

Just now finally caught up on the thread after being out of town a few days. Whew, we're a busy lot, aren't we?

Zen~, Let them vape cake or fish, on a 510, if they can't be simply human and civilized. You don't need the headaches. I can't believe all you accomplish on a weekly basis. Wish I had your energy.

Want to confirm what all of ya'll already know - the Zenesis is the best APV in the Universe. Can't believe how long I was so silly and intimidated. I am enjoying my Mini beyond all expectation and experiencing very few issues - likely because I took Zen's advice not to fiddle too much. Just cleaned and dry-burned several times. Oh, and adjusted the throw.

Still vaping the four wrap coil Zen sent to me (yes, I was afraid to even try vaping it for that long) but think I'll try wrapping a five when the time comes. And I'm feeling pretty confident I'll be able to do it successfully. Oh, and even though I signed up for the Product Notification for the Stiff Draw Cap, I'm not going to pull that trigger. If I have any discontent by the time the Adjustable comes out..., well, and we'll see. Yeppers, you were right again, Zen~.

Probably my biggest issue is that I'm not getting the battery life from my AW 18350 IMR's that I think I should be. Isn't the general rule of thumb approximately one hour per 100 mah? Seems to me Mr. White posted something about this issue and how to fix it but don't recall exactly what. I'll do some research before asking for help. Wouldn't want to be guilty of intellectual laziness....

Now that I am over the moon for my Mini and grateful that I got in on the BAM (oh, how I agonized!) I'm pining for a Ti'Zen. Originally thought I wanted a Standard but have changed my mind and want to stick with all my Mini's. There's a soap opera there somewhere. And, yes, I am aware that both versions are sold out.

Want to run up a test balloon but feel it would be a decidedly bad idea to PM you right now, Zen~, lol. Don't want to break any ECF rules, nor do I want to do anything of offense in your thread, so delete if this is inappropriate. What I'm thinking about is posting in the classies the possibility of a trade for a Tini spot, in return for an incredible collection of Trippy Tips and maybe a Lava or Bella tank or two. Just want to make sure this is okay with you, Zen~ and maybe gauge if there's enough interest to make it worthwhile even trying.

Hope everyone everywhere with a Zenesis in their hand is enjoying it as much as I am. And, for all of you who are about to hold one - this device is truly worth the wait, the money, and the anxiety. You'll love it, promise!
    Uma and Scottinboca like this.

ECF Veteran

Heres one of the threads, but i found a few different ones.. The first post will give the gist of what happened tho..
    Houston, we have a problem...BE nic titration results
    Scottinboca likes this.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Scottinboca View Post
    Yeah I think instead of 100mg nic, they were sending out over 200mg nic.
    Talk about a nic buzz.. If people were using them in the Zenesis, they would be on the floor shaking. haha
    Scottinboca likes this.

ECF Veteran

readermaid,,,,if you been gone for a couple of days then you probably missed the 300 or so posts in the part two of this thread. We don't use it since we got this one back, so you may have more to read if you missed it.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Landlord View Post
    Heres one of the threads, but i found a few different ones.. The first post will give the gist of what happened tho..
    Houston, we have a problem...BE nic titration results
    Thanks, that stuff can be dangerous. They do make kits that people can order or put together themselves to test their nic.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. P View Post
    Thanks, that stuff can be dangerous. They do make kits that people can order or put together themselves to test their nic.
    they sure do and I'm guessing after that happened, them kits sold like crazy
    RippleInStillWater and Bamrz like this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Please tell me you're kidding, Mr. P.....

I read something of the thread-splitting fiasco but didn't realize a Part 2 of House of Hybrids might still exist. Ummm, how many pages?

Aack....