Like Tree131897Likes

Thread: House of Hybrids featuring the Zenesis PV

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

its getting tough trying to follow all this, can't wait to get my ZAGs. By any chance, is there a syringe that cut to make a tank for attys? Syringe tanks have been working great in my sturm gtank and seem to be impervious to all the juices I put through it, plus its not as fragile as glass.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Okay im caught up. No one likes Wizard Labs? I get my Nic at 100mg from them. The owner really does a great job. I had a question one day and he went out of his way to call me on his lunch break. He will make sure each customer is a happy one. Every order he sends me comes with a free mystery flavor. Its marked I just never know what the flavor is till I get it. He also sends Pipette's for free to help mix flavors. The pricing is always half off and shipping is second to none IMHO. Everything is sealed and triple wrapped.
    Uma likes this.
    "Don't judge yourself by somebody else's standards. You'll always lose." -Billy Corgan

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Striker911 View Post
    No one likes Wizard Labs?
    Edit: nevermind, read that wrong.
    Last edited by Mr. P; 05-05-2012 at 08:10 PM.

ECF Veteran

Everyone has their favorites.

ECF Veteran

Okay im caught up. No one likes Wizard Labs? I get my Nic at 100mg from them. The owner really does a great job. I had a question one day and he went out of his way to call me on his lunch break. He will make sure each customer is a happy one. Every order he sends me comes with a free mystery flavor. Its marked I just never know what the flavor is till I get it. He also sends Pipette's for free to help mix flavors. The pricing is always half off and shipping is second to none IMHO. Everything is sealed and triple wrapped.
    I have only tried MFS. They were having a huge nicquid sale when I started so I got a gallon, but when that runs out I will get some from somewhere else and wizard sounds like a great place to order from.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

If you like Root Beer I can post a nice recipe. I mostly suck at DIY but this one is pretty darn close to what I have bought and I love a RB vape.
    hell yea.. I like me some RB too!

ECF Veteran

I just ordered from WL last night, a bit of a pita because they don't ship overseas so I had to use my Reship addy, their prices are really good and I've heard good things about their products. I've got about 20 of their concentrated flavors coming that I couldn't get at VZ. VZ flavors are incredible, especially every tobacco one I've tried and at 2.5% - 3% which generally means a nice clean vape with little gunk build up on coils as an added bonus
    emonty, Uma and wh01sjongalt like this.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zen~ View Post

But people are angry... really really angry.

They behave in a fashion that make animals appear to be civilized. They are Angry, Broken people.
    Animals are civilized. They are not jealous, angry, or feel that they need to have something better than the others, or have it sooner than the others. These people (if you could call them that) behave like those who start wars.

And yet I feel compassion for them. I wish I could help them see that they are seething with anger, and that they should learn how to purge themselves of that poison. That they should open their eyes and have a hard look at how others see them.
    I have dealt with a few of these myself, and even tried to help them. They are beyond help, they see themselves as better than all the rest. They think they deserve better than everyone else, and they think they deserve it first!!! These people are the ones who will die alone!!! They will not have those that care at their bedside when it is time for them to go. They will be alone!

But it doesn't matter what I think!
    I believe it does matter what you think, because when this stops being fun for you, your heart will no longer be in it. I only hope that the nice comments and customers are enough to outweigh the bullies who feel the world owes them more than everyone else.

If it makes them feel better, I can take it, I guess.
    You should never have to take it!!! I hope you have thick enough skin to protect that miraculous brain and heart of yours. For without you there would be no Zenisis.

There's nothing more I can say or do that will help.
    There is nothing more that you need to say to these people. They feel an overwhelming need to stir up $h*t, to cause trouble, to stand out in a crowd. They have a need to be put upon a pedestal and worshiped. By responding to them, they feel they have won something. So please, do not waste your time helping them feel better about themselves, they are so greedy that they think you are criticizing them in a bad way and it just fuels their anger.

I just want to make some great PVs and sell them to nice people that will appreciate them, without 5% of the people behaving like spoiled children.

Is that too much to ask?

Please, I hope, that you can keep your focus on this. That is all that we want from you. That has always been your focus from the start. (yes I have been reading and following this from the start, I just do not post much) It really sadened me to hear that you were angry or hurt about what these non-people said about you. I hope that you will accept a virtual hug from me, and clear your mind and be free to focus on what you set out to do in the first place.

I wish you well, Zen~, and I can't wait to order my Zenesis Pro when they are ready.

((((HUGZ))))),

Kathy
    Uma, cigarbabe, sachavaca and 1 others like this.
    Made it to 2 YEARS and working my way to 3!!!

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by zygote View Post
    23 hours to go.speaking of going.... i gotta go, sat. errands.
    How did you come up with 23 Hours?

Your post was dated 1154 MST on 5/5. That's 1454 EDT

Time till 0001 EDT 5/7 would be 33 Hours and 6 Minutes.

But who's counting (besides me). LOL

RodeoGeorge
    emonty and Uma like this.
    At 72 years old, my philosophy is "You don't stop playing because you get old, you get old because you stop playing." http://www.jensensound.com/

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Serpent67's Avatar

Pluid is amazing.

Thanks Murdock and CB!
    Uma, cigarbabe and wh01sjongalt like this.
    GGTS V2 #666 TMF #670 TMF. SS GGTS #1601, #994, #646. Brass GGTB, Aluminum GGTB, AVS, UFS V2, Odysseus V1. Odysseus DA, Zen Standard #93, Katana V2, NGP-RS, Orion V1, Immortalizer betas, Silverdog V1 x3. Ikarus V2. Too many more than list will allow.