House of Hybrids featuring the Zenesis PV - Page 569
Page 569 of 8996 FirstFirst ... 6946951955956556656756856957057157257357961966910691569 ... LastLast
Results 5,681 to 5,690 of 89954
Like Tree131897Likes

Thread: House of Hybrids featuring the Zenesis PV

Registered Supplier - Offline ECF Veteran the ob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by QueenofHearts View Post
    ob, your post was not only very well written, but true imho as well. I think that when a Supplier's Thread has brilliant and highly innovative, device's like Zen's, with a strong following and is also not only very informative at all levels of vaping knowledge and experiences, but is also entertaining to read; It Is As Good As It Gets!!!

With a cast of amazing, varied, interesting and often quite comical characters who are always friendly and also eager to help everybody out in any and all ways that they can all converging together to form this New Breed known as "Zenfidels", while at the same time having "THE Zen Master" always being fully in charge of His Thread thus keeping everything and everyone in the "Perfect Zen Balance". This truly is a first in a new and totally ground breaking area heretofore known as "Social Feng Shui"! Threads like this are never, and could never be planned. They Just Are!!!

I also think that a businessman like Zen, who wants to create the best products that he possibly can while at the same time really caring about his customers by standing behind his products, giving amazing customer service that actually includes free upgrades (a first in a business where obsolete is capitalized on) and is occasionally willing to take a few losses on behalf of good business ethics, and just plain, good business sense will most definitely be One who lasts for the long run!!! Longevity with a large, strong and highly devoted, customer base is definitely where one wants to be in any business, and especially in this one due to the ever evolving, nature of The Beast!!!
    I bow down to you. As I should.
    QueenofHearts likes this.
    the domo made me do it.

Sparky Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by QueenofHearts View Post
    Thanks for saying in all honesty just exactly what has been needed to have been said for far too long!!!
    A curtsy to THE QUEEN!

Thank you for saying that. It nice to know I'm not alone in my feelings and suspicions.

Sparky Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by kcos View Post
    I love this thread but my attention span is only 6 sentence long.
    Karmachine likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Karmachine View Post
    I guess the Zenfidels will have to have a reunion at one of the vape festivals and I will go. But I guess the reason I don't understand any of this, you even point out the greed that is starting to become prevalent, in someways I almost think it is nicer staying in my cave alone in the rainforest and not having to deal with the drama and hidden motivations.

I like living in my delusional utopian world, and I bet everyone else would like it too!!!! Sadly it only works if everyone moves there together though........
    sounds great. just tell me where it is

I do not know about the rest of you, and I know Zen is obviously super busy, but I am really looking forward to the coil wrapping video.

Just another video to look at in general.

That and all the updates, pics, and videos of all the febers who get their devices. I bet everyone is getting excited.
    Last edited by the ob; 03-04-2012 at 02:51 AM.
    Bamrz and Karmachine like this.
    the domo made me do it.

Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Just to let you guys all know , when ever i text zen and say what ya doing... he always comes back with I'm building Mods what do think !! LOL So he is making them packing them and working really hard to get these out to you guys as fast as he can. I don't think he has slept more than a few hours in weeks. So kudos to you Mike thanks for all the hard work.
    willowize, the ob, vicsan and 7 others like this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by the ob View Post
    sounds great. just tell me where it is
    The Philippines

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil
    is for good men to do nothing.

Just to let you guys all know , when ever i text zen and say what ya doing... he always comes back with I'm building Mods what do think !! LOL So he is making them packing them and working really hard to get these out to you guys as fast as he can. I don't think he has slept more than a few hours in weeks. So kudos to you Mike thanks for all the hard work.
    I think we all probably thought this was the case. It is obvious to anyone reading his posts that he wants to get them done. He obviously feels a responsibility to do it because he has peoples money. This is one of the things I respect the most about him.

It is a definite sign of someone with a lot of integrity.

Yes, thank you mike for all your hard work. You seem like you are probably working 24/7

obviously, I did not mean I wanted him to stop what he was doing to make the video. I hope it did not sound like that.
    QueenofHearts and Karmachine like this.
    the domo made me do it.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by the ob View Post
    I bow down to you. As I should.
    It is I whom shall curtsy to all in this wonderful group of "Zenfidels",
    as you've "Stolen This Queen's Heart"!!!
    If ya look fast, ya might even catch a glimpse of my knickers!
    Goes to find the bucket of long melted away ice, now hot water, to sit in...
    willowize, the ob, vicsan and 3 others like this.

Sparky Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Poor guy. He's gotta be bone tired.

I know I appreciate everything he is doing. THANK YOU, ZEN~!
    QueenofHearts and the ob like this.

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline ECF Veteran Murdock Ruml's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Karmachine View Post
    I am bored babbling and probably a little loopy since I forgot my meds today........
    I get loopy when I remember to take my meds. You would think a constant pain in your back would be a good reminder.
    Karmachine likes this.