House of Hybrids featuring the Zenesis PV - Page 671
Page 671 of 8996 FirstFirst ... 17157162166166766866967067167267367467568172177111711671 ... LastLast
Results 6,701 to 6,710 of 89954
Like Tree131898Likes

Thread: House of Hybrids featuring the Zenesis PV

Super Member ECF Veteran ecitek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vicsan View Post
    I think the 325 wicks are the best ones to use with high VG juices.

Which one comes already in it?
    Every time someone presses the LIKE button, a kitten dies.

My Firing-Pin-Ectomy

PV Master Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I think 400 comes equipped.

Sparky Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by ecitek View Post
    Which one comes already in it?

The 400 wick is in it.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Karmachine View Post
    Well EmpireMods will exchange them for me, They are back on my nice list Dunno about Nhaler though. Honestly the batteries never touched anything other then the pila charger.well and the inputs on the multimeter. Well EmpireMod were my batteries for my zenesis, so I am no where near as freaked out as I was.
    Nhaler sent me an atomizer instead of a drip shield the first time I ordered anything from them. I phoned them, and the CS was exceptional and within 2 minutes I was told it would get sent to me. Two days later I got it, no hassle...and a free atomizer too.
    Karmachine likes this.
    MODS:GP Paps X 1.5, GP Paps SS Ed. v3, GP Paps 2.5, GGTS, Billetbox v3,Provari 2.5, Zenesis 2 Carto Hybrid, Ghost Modder Shadow(#0004) ATOMIZERS:ZAP, KFL+, Spheroid v2, Squape, Vapinaze AL-1, Diver v2 Enzalis, Diver v2 45mm, Trident v2 24K Gold, GP Heron

Full Member Verified Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zen~ View Post
    OK... I'm getting frustrated here, and I have to ask for some help!

First, I need to say that lists are a pain in the back-side... The reason for this is that I have your screen name and order number on the list. I do not have your real names in almost every case.

When payment was made I asked for shipping info and everybody that paid with credit cards got that right... byt the Paypal stuff has become a nightmare to reconcile everything. Yes, many of you sent me shipping info, but if the order number wasnt put on the paypal info I can't match the two... but the bigger problem is that I can't easily search my PM inbox looking for the exact info I need...

SOOOOO... after spending two hours on this already today, I don't have enough information to ship a few of the PVs that are ready to roll... it's frustrating!

I am going to ask EVERYBODY ON THE FEBRUARY LIST that has not received a shipping notification to PLEASE send me ONE PM with your ORDER NUMBER and your SHIPPING ADDRESS, and that will HOPEFULLY make this easy enough to get this done.

Please send this PM even if you know that you already sent it prior to this.

This part of the process has been a nightmare!

Thanks everybody!
    PM sent.
    I'm so sorry this has been such a nightmare for you. As disorganized as I can be, I cannot imagine how much trouble this has been for you. Know that you have a group of very grateful Zenfidels who truly appreciate all of the hard work you have put into this process.
    Bamrz and Paislia like this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Zen~ and I had a real nice hour and a half visit talking about the shipmnents, the gear, diy, everyday stuff....was a grand time as always filled it up and started breaking in my standard, and vaped my head off the hour and 15 min drive back home in the rain and snow...it was hard to put my provari down to type...NO my zenesis has not left my right hand yet...
    Last analog 10/24/10

I am a Zenfidel and thx to Zen~ for his amazing apv's... keep 'em coming :D

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by bumpi View Post
    Efff... I know a few pages back someone asked about using Bobas in the Zenesis, and I went to look back cause I thought I missed the answer...I've been drinking so turning to the zenfidels for a hand....I use mostly high vg juices (some 50/50, but most is at 70 or 100 vg) and just wondering if I should look into buying mesh in sizes other than 400 or 325, is there a 300 or 275 that would be better for these high vg juices...Im just hesitant to "water down" my juice just to get it to wixk

What r u planning on doing karma?
    I wasn't loving the 400x400 even with 70/30 PG/VG so I made a 325x325 and have started breaking it in with AVE's Gorilla Juice. It's flowing well - significantly better than the 400 mentioned above so give that a try bumpi.

Caveat to this: I just started breaking in the wick so the flow may change as it burns in.

- Tim

Registered Supplier - Offline ECF Veteran the ob's Avatar

I just want to say if anyone wants me to help them with the break-in periods or any other issues, you are welcome to send your devices to me.

I will break them in or deal with any of the other stuff until zen gets it figured out.

I am always here for you guys.
    vicsan, vanZilla and GRATI like this.
    the domo made me do it.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by ninfreak View Post
    sad to hear..... im actually kind of shocked that it broke
    Quote Originally Posted by the ob View Post
    ... I just feel bad for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradisevap View Post
    I know Ill do that ........ maybe I should order more spares one might not be enough ???
    Quote Originally Posted by bumpi View Post
    Van that really stinks, r u one of the lucky ones that has a backup zenesis? ...
    Quote Originally Posted by deemer View Post
    ... All of the clear tubing is breakable given the right conditions. Sometimes it's how it hit and not how far or onto what.
    OH man that sucks big time, I am so sorry for you. I think I should order a few replacements, I am a clutz. I am shocked that it broke also, but if fused quartz hits at the right angle to take advantage of the structural weakness it will crack. I tried to visualize the fall and if it happened with anywhere near the scarey slow motion effect that is playing thru my head, that must have been one of the longest moments of your life............
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaitaan View Post
    well Van, sorry that it happened bud, but I have to believe that it was a fluke that your tube cracked.....fused quarts is tougher than pyrex, and I can guarantee that Zen~ had already tested samples for just that type of thing happening otherwise he wouldn't have used it......
    I agree Shaitaan, it had to be an extremely unlucky hit on the exact angle to crack it
    Ok, I had a good rest and took some time away to think of things other than my recent run of really bad luck with PV's!

Now I'm back and I brought my smile with me!

1st - Thanks for the commiserations guys, it helped!

2nd - I have to agree it had to be a weird fluke, a 1 in a million thing - it landed flat, like a belly flop - which I would have thought would have been the ideal 'oh thank you, thank you' landing!

How it cracked, or what made it crack, I have no idea (did I mention I've had like a 4 month streak of really, really lousy luck with PV problems... yes, I think I did) .. so ... moving on.

Shaitaan likes this.

Registered Supplier - Offline ECF Veteran the ob's Avatar

I mentioned this earlier in the thread, but will mention it again.

In the group, I have set up a thread that is specifically for issues that you want Zen to know about.

It gives him one specific place to see and answer your questions. Please post them there.

This main thread moves so fast because everyone is jibber-jabbering (I am not sure who that would be exactly )

Me is that was lost on anyone!

Please try to post there. He has already visited and seen it.

Just trying to make his life easier for a change (a reference to me again if is was too sarcastic a comment )
    vicsan and Shaitaan like this.
    the domo made me do it.