VaporBeast *** FREE SHIPPING *** - Page 255
Page 255 of 271 FirstFirst ... 155205245251252253254255256257258259265 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,550 of 2708
Like Tree816Likes

Thread: VaporBeast *** FREE SHIPPING ***

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran stratus's Avatar

NO store yet! Sorry.

Double Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Just an FYI and in case you haven't seen this . . .

Sign the petition.

Veto the FDA Restrictions on E-Cigarettes
    freedomfighter likes this.

People should seriously stop expecting Normal from "Me" - We all know it's not going to happen.

Super Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

PLEASE STOP!!!

(1) We were asked to WAIT for CASAA to issue some guidance on what we should do and when.

(2) The petition contains false statements. The very first sentence is FALSE. The FDA has only PROPOSED regulations.

(3) The petition is poorly worded and contains spelling, grammar, and syntax errors. It doesn't help us if it reads as if it was written by a third-grader.

I understand how you feel; we're all _____ (nervous, scared, angry). But we can't go off half-cocked on our own with a petition here and a letter there. We need to put forth a unified effort and we need to do it intelligently.

Please don't sign the petition. WAIT for CASAA's guidance.

If you're not a member of CASAA, please join. If you are a member, please donate!

Double Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Pardon The Interruption - However because I do think this is important . . .

As was posted elsewhere on ECF in reply to these post - It is "Your" choice to sign or not sign:

Quote Originally Posted by etherealink View Post
    One very, well two, very major problems with this post.

First: "wait"... No. The FDA is not waiting, they are moving forward. And yes this is poorly worded and hastily put together but if something is not said it could he said too late and never reach those who have any actual influence in matters like this. True the regulations are only "proposed" but at one time, Obama-care was only proposed.

Second, "don't sign - just wait"... no, honestly I am already stocking up and planning an exit strategy. This is not even close to the time to wait simply because of spelling errors.

I would highly suggest that anyone who is able create a more sensibly worded petition and that we all sign both but it has always been rash and determined action that has shown the determination that has created this country and what once made it great.

Waiting for CASAA does not make your voice heard immediately.

I am a member of CASAA and value them greatly but, even if it is very grassroots and even if it fails, at least it is doing something. I will simply NOT be told what I can or cannot do to save my own life by a government I neither chose nor approve of.

/rant
    Quote Originally Posted by loxmythe View Post
    While I agree it's not very well written I don't see the big deal in signing it as long as you follow casaa and add your name to the "real" petition when it's available.
    You may also want to follow this site by Bill Godshall
    FDA Proposal For Deeming Regulation
    Funny thing - since I signed the petition - I just got a response from "By Mitch Zeller, the Director of the Food and Drug Administration's Center for Tobacco Products." AND - While it may have just been a generic letter sent to everyone who signed the petition, it shows that it was seen and also provided a link to be "heard" . . .

"The opportunity to comment on FDA's proposed rule is now open and comments are due on July 9, 2014. We encourage you to do so, and to provide any data and information you may have to support your comments."

AND - In the email letter I got it also provided the following:

So - The question now really becomes are "We" being heard even if the petition is poorly written ? ? ? Who knows, but the petition is being seen and getting some attention . . .
    Last edited by Uncle; 04-25-2014 at 06:01 PM.

People should seriously stop expecting Normal from "Me" - We all know it's not going to happen.

VaporBeast will be among the first in the U.S. to get the new AeroTank mini and MEGA. We should have them late next week and they are totally awesome. Check out the video!

Super Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle View Post
    Funny thing - since I signed the petition - I just got a response from "By Mitch Zeller, the Director of the Food and Drug Administration's Center for Tobacco Products." AND - While it may have just been a generic letter sent to everyone who signed the petition, it shows that it was seen and also provided a link to be "heard" . . .
    Or it could be a simple computer program that spits out a letter every time someone signs the petition.
    HoseGarden likes this.

The NEW AeroTank Mega and Mini are available. This is an awesome tank. The new bottom dual coil heads are a game changer and we love them.
    Check it out at: www.vaporbeast.com

Here's another pic. Love this tank!

PV Master Verified Member gpc2012's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stratus View Post
    Here's another pic. Love this tank!

And this is where you go after you work all day. You work too hard. lol
    Fullknight likes this.

PV Master Verified Member gpc2012's Avatar

Tim,
    I just watched your vid on the aerotank mini. Great looking little tank. I might have to order one of these next month. It should go good with the VTR and LVT
    Last edited by gpc2012; 04-30-2014 at 03:44 PM.