Crossroads Vapor Official Thread - Page 62
Page 62 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1252585960616263646566 ... LastLast
Like Tree582Likes

Thread: Crossroads Vapor Official Thread

Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedhalo View Post
    yay got to pick the juice up from the post office today so I will let you know tomorrow what I think. Tonight is dedicated to satisfying my christmas cookie cravings.
    Whoo hoo, glad it made it safe and sound keep us posted hehe

Sent from my TC970 (Wi-Fi) using Tapatalk 2

How's everyone doing this weekend?

PIF MODERATOR Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Going well here - we made home baked moon pies (whoopie pies is funner to say though lol) and they were pretty awesome - there's one left - anyone??

So, how did the carmel blondies turn out? Did you get any feedback yet?
    Taintedhalo likes this.
    The Future is just now, but, later.

Wow those sound tasty, not a whole lot yet, the butterscotch toffee, seems to be liked alot hehe.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2
    Paislia likes this.

Hey guys

I added some new flavors to the last shop page I only have 3ml sample sizes so everyone can get a chance to try them, before I buy large quantities of flavor, since its crazy expensive hehe. Let me know how you like them, and hope everyone is doing well. New flavor list is below.

Caramel blondies (yay finally!!)
    Butterscotch toffee
    Coconut
    Cookies and cream
    Blackberry cream
    Banana cream

Taintedhalo likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by mjones View Post
    Hey guys

I added some new flavors to the last shop page I only have 3ml sample sizes so everyone can get a chance to try them, before I buy large quantities of flavor, since its crazy expensive hehe. Let me know how you like them, and hope everyone is doing well. New flavor list is below.

Caramel blondies (yay finally!!)
    Butterscotch toffee
    Coconut
    Cookies and cream
    Blackberry cream
    Banana cream

YUM, the new flavors sound awesome! Too bad I didn't read here before ordering earlier, cause you know me, didn't venture any further than the Vanilla Nut page. LOL

But, I did order a big bottle of the Banana Hazelnut!!! For some reason, that one has always called out to me but I've never gotten it until now.

Thanks again, Matthew, you're the bestest with the bestest!
    Taintedhalo likes this.
    Tammy

Quote Originally Posted by Ma'am View Post
    YUM, the new flavors sound awesome! Too bad I didn't read here before ordering earlier, cause you know me, didn't venture any further than the Vanilla Nut page. LOL

But, I did order a big bottle of the Banana Hazelnut!!! For some reason, that one has always called out to me but I've never gotten it until now.

Thanks again, Matthew, you're the bestest with the bestest!
    Tyty let me know how you like the banana hazelnut, it can be an acquired taste lol, a good friend, it's all she vapes. They are still works in progress, if anyone gets a new flavor and its bad please let me know, so I can discontinue them if needed, and make it right lol.

Taintedhalo likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by mjones View Post
    Tyty let me know how you like the banana hazelnut, it can be an acquired taste lol, a good friend, it's all she vapes. They are still works in progress, if anyone gets a new flavor and its bad please let me know, so I can discontinue them if needed, and make it right lol.

It just sounds so intriguing and I figured it was time to try an expand my horizons a bit. LOL Save some of that Butterscotch Toffee for me, that'll be my next try!
    Taintedhalo likes this.
    Tammy

Super Member ECF Veteran

Tried the blackberry cream its an intriguing flavor. Its not sweet but it is good. The flavor reminds me of homemade blackberry jam but as sweet. The blackberry is the main taste of this and isn't at all unpleasant. Right now I can see vaping this when I am tired of the sweet flavors. I think 2 versions of this would be good this one that isn't as sweet and one that is sweeter and maybe more creamy Cookies and cream will have to be the one I try next I think. LOL

F
    avorite juice Christmas cookie by Crossroads Vapor.

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedhalo View Post
    Tried the blackberry cream its an intriguing flavor. Its not sweet but it is good. The flavor reminds me of homemade blackberry jam but as sweet. The blackberry is the main taste of this and isn't at all unpleasant. Right now I can see vaping this when I am tired of the sweet flavors. I think 2 versions of this would be good this one that isn't as sweet and one that is sweeter and maybe more creamy Cookies and cream will have to be the one I try next I think. LOL
    Awesome!! So glad you liked the blackberry, sorry for the delayed response, lot of family stuff, I had to do lately. Let me know how you like the cookies and cream. Hope everyone has a great weekend.